Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D (Spoilers) Kingdom Hearts 3D Ultimania: Nomura interviews completely translated

Typical Nomura.

I can just imagine someone asking him for his name.

What is Your Name?

Nomura: It could be Nomura... or not. I'd prefer it, if you'd use your imagination for this.

Sounds like Nomura.

"Why did Xehanort and co. word things as if to try and wake Ventus who is inside Sora?

Nomura: They did so in order to tempt Sora’s heart and have it fall to the darkness. In the story it also talks about how abandoning the self leads to losing the heart. When you see Vanitas (the dark half of Ventus who appeared in KHBBS) overlay Young Xehanort for a moment, that represents Ventus’ heart reacting inside Sora."

Yep, already suspected that Sora was experiencing Ven's feelings when Terra and Aqua 'appeared'. And on Vanitas, I'm going to take that as he's still around.

Edited by DG20

They are killing me! I might be at least 16 or older when they end up releasing Kh3. I got to thank my sister though for getting me into the game... Otherwise my life would be a Epic Fail... I know we have to wait but, I can't help being a Impatient Person! ;)

I like how he denies the next title being KH3 everytime. Like how much more of story is left??? But Sora is still sleeping?... Didn't see that one coming.

i dont think he means he is still sleeping but when he was in TWTNW

They are killing me! I might be at least 16 or older when they end up releasing Kh3. I got to thank my sister though for getting me into the game... Otherwise my life would be a Epic Fail... I know we have to wait but, I can't help being a Impatient Person! ;)

I might be 20 by the time it comes out lol. Edited by chrissk08

I might be 20 by the time it comes out lol.

Unlucky! I just feel like I cant wait that long!! I might try and get all the games again since they kinda got... Destroyed...

Recently I got rid of my Ps2 though, :( But my type of Ps3 can play Ps2 games! :lol:

Unlucky! I just feel like I cant wait that long!! I might try and get all the games again since they kinda got... Destroyed...

Recently I got rid of my Ps2 though, :( But my type of Ps3 can play Ps2 games! :lol:

Well I mean sometimes I abandon the KH13 site and just peek at updates on their facebook from time to time and occupy myself with other videogames, do schoolwork, and a great way to let time fly is playing kingdom hearts 2 on proud mode.

Well I mean sometimes I abandon the KH13 site and just peek at updates on their facebook from time to time and occupy myself with other videogames, do schoolwork, and a great way to let time fly is playing kingdom hearts 2 on proud mode.

Yeah I normally do most of that. I got to sell my DSI first then get a 3DS. Then I can buy lots of my Kh games again! The only one I have at the moment is 358/2 days. I just have no money!! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png

I just thought about what Nomura said "There’s one more unsaid meaning behind deciding on ‘Distance’, and that is the distance between ’3D’ and the number 3 itself." that maight be saying there will be at least three more games before kingdom hearts 3 :D

This is only a suspicion, but:

I'd also like to mention he said those faces under the cloak could be familiar. And "It’s all set up properly who is sitting in each seat, even regarding people who didn’t show up in the scenario of this title." as in Marluxia and Company are in their right seats and those who awakened in Radiant Garden are replaced by the other Xehanorts http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png

So the 6 could be:

1. Demyx

2. Luxord

3. Marluxia

4. Larxene

and two fillers?

5. Vanitas?

6. Terranort?

Marluxia and co probably won't be part of the rest, as they did betray or did not really follow Xemnas. Vanitas and Terranort are a definite.

Marluxia and co probably won't be part of the rest, as they did betray or did not really follow Xemnas. Vanitas and Terranort are a definite.

Still not impossible . . . Master Xehanort is very deceitful and might not even trust himself (which might have caused the destruction of the original Org. XIII)

Still not impossible . . . Master Xehanort is very deceitful and might not even trust himself (which might have caused the destruction of the original Org. XIII)

When in The World that Never Was, Xemnas specifically said that, even though the original Organization members were meant to become vessels for Xehanort, some of them were not suitable for the task, because they were either traitors or not enough powerful.

That practically means that we will never see Demyx again (as he was too weak), as well as Marluxia and Larxene (cause they were traitors), I have doubts on Luxord, too, but let's see what Nomura is up to (to me, one of them could also be Terranort, giving the good guys with the chance they were waiting for to bring him back... as Mickey said that the only one they still have to "find" is Terra himself ;D)

I just thought about what Nomura said "There’s one more unsaid meaning behind deciding on ‘Distance’, and that is the distance between ’3D’ and the number 3 itself." that maight be saying there will be at least three more games before kingdom hearts 3 :D

O gosh this guy has a good point everyone......o.0 i never thought about it that way, but would Nomura REALLY do that?

Nomura: I could and I couldn't, I'd like you to use your imagination and go from there *laugh*

-_o

That Demyx, Larxene, Marluxia, Luxord unfit for the new org does not mean they do not appear to me that if I smell what Nomura said. By the way I think Luxord was good thing is that as I had no heart.

I don't speak english, I used traductor xD