Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Izaiah

KH2 High Level Roxas: Is it worth it?

Depends on how you want your gaming experience to be. Personally, the more I play a KH title, the bigger challenge I usually go for with each playthrough. For example, first time I played KH2FM, I played on normal, second was Proud, and I'm playing it this time on Critical. It keeps the game from getting boring, I think. But it's your decision, so if max level is the way you want to go, then by all means do it.

If you're playing on a harder difficulty because you want the game to be a challenge then just press forward into the story. If you're playing it on a harder difficulty to see if you can do it then just level up until you're too bored to level up any more.

Oy veiii wah lau I am in the middle of doing that myself, and It's extremely boring now. It's also been a looong process and there is not a suitable amount of nobodies that will give me enough EXP to level up faster- or fast as I would like to. It is a process though, and it takes quite some time, but you know what? It's worth trying! I'd say go for it man. Do you best! :D

Well, Valor Form levels up by the number of hits dealt to enemies, so the higher is your level, the hardest it will be to level up since you defeat everyone with a single hit and you'll need to leave and enter the same room multiple times just to defeat enough enemies to level up.

I think KHII's prologue is not meant to be high level.

Edited by G-SANtos

Well I would say leave now otherwise the game will just be way to easy for you it's already going to be easier for you since the beginning worlds combat lvls are only like 10 and 14

Over leveling Roxas doesn't actually provide Sora with much of a boost, not in Proud at least.

I leveled my Roxas up to 10 in the Station of Awakening before the Twilight Thorn battle and then to 20 in the mansion before the second Axel battle.

FYI the latter is somewhat tedious because unless you die or reset the game, the nobodies in the dining hall are the only ones that respawn and there are two outside the library entrance that only once in a while will spawn at all. 

I'm now at the Demyx battle in Hollow Bastian and in all that time, despite engaging in every single random heartless battle, I've only managed to level Sora up to 31. Proud, in particular, makes that fairly sissy. I need to put Demyx on hold and level up a handful more. 

Also, note that Valor Form levels up based on hits dealt, 1 EXP for each successful hit. The higher your level, the fewer hits will be required to clear random heartless and nobody battles therefore, causing it to be near impossible to level Valor form if your level is too high too early in the game. 

No one can force you to do anything, however, do what will satisfy you. 

Edited by Ventus_