Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
JesusFreak

Darn me for being a dang Klutz...

Last Night, I tripped over my chair(don't ask how..) and Sprained my right ankle.

And I woke up today and it was swollen.

So Now I can barely walk.So I hope It goes down so I can go to my youth group tomorrow night..

Darn me for being a Klutz... D8

awwww sorry JF I can be a klutz, I fell off my bus, I tripped over a rock, I tripped over myself! heeehee.....

but I hope you can too! bets of luck!

@ Larxy Thanks. Lol But the really funny thing about it. When I said I tripped over my chair, I meant I really did Trip over it. I was going to walk to the hall way...And My foot hit my bed which made me fly over my chair and my foot got stuck in my chair. Lol 8D

@Cricket Thanks I've been trying not to move so much...but it's really hard for me not to move. And I've been putting ice on it too.

yay put ice on it and dont move .[is shot for copying above] but chanses are you wont be able to attend the group ... its going to get worst before it gets better .. sorry [hugglez] them damm chairs seem to owas get in the way

i know how you feel x.x i'm also a klutz XDD a big one actually xD i still don't know how i make it through sports sometimes. 8D

i hope you get better D; like cricket said put some ice on it; it should lessen the swollen ^^ <3

Biggest kutz in high school,if you watch the pink panther...ugh...thats wha ti was liek....always falling,slimping,and actident prone lol/

[align=center]Awwwww~!

DDD':

I'm sorry~!

I hope it heals in time too~!

*gives a plate of cookies*

x3

And you're not a klutz, it was just an accident~!

Feel better~!

<3

~Summer~[/align]