Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Tails

KHDays Favorite part of Days

well i got a few

xion's death

riku vs roxas (wish it could of been longer though)

how all the orginaztion members gathered together and looked at Kingdom Hearts

axel and xion fight as well as where they are in the mansion

and i just love all moments with xigbar, he is awesome

My fav parts were the dialogue. The cutscenes were great (and I luv the axel xion moments and when riku encounters xion) but nothing beats the dialogue (even though it's in spite form and the graphics weren't like the ps2 {which I still defend cause IT IS A DS and for someone who's had every DS since the original, it's graphics we're really great in comparison to other DS games of the time.)

I mean, it was like reading a book the way they spoke. And we really never got away from the plot, it was so prominent at all times. (in other kh games I feel sometimes like we're getting away from the point.)

I liked also when xion talked with naming about disappearing. It really puts into perspective what xion was sacrificing and her true character really came out there and how selfless she was.

I also loved how naive Roxas was. How he needed stuff explained to him all the time. It made me laugh all the time.

And finally, I liked how we got an inside look into life in the organization. This is what I'd wanted since the day I finished kh 2. I'm a huge organization 13 fan so this was like the best game ever when I got it. Still my fav DS game I have.

When Roxas transforms both his and Xion's Kingdom Keys that they had recieved from both Sora and Ventus respectively into both the Oathkeeper and the Oblivion that represent both Kairi and Riku respectively too.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Well, my favorite and most memorable part in KH Days is when Axel stops Xion and Roxas from fighting which was a set up and when they go back together to the clock tower for ice cream and they're enjoying the beautiful sunset. That was before things got really bad and ugly.

I love this game more than anyone in the world cuz it was the first game I ever pre-ordered and I woke up at 3:30 every morning so that I could get 4 hours in before school and about 5 after. I really can't put into words how much I love this game and with Roxas being a tie for my favorite character and my others being organization members how could I not love this game. This was the game than started my love of Kingdom Hearts and it will always be in my top games and in my game case waiting to be played. I really can't pick one specific point in this game to put as my favorite with all of the emotional scenes with Axel, Roxas, and Xion and it how it led up to KH II. I love everything about this game and always will

I liked all the added dialogue when you were in the castle before going onto missions, it really gave some life to the other org.13 members xD Similar to the secret reports as well where you read about entries they've put in.

But ultimately the whole Axel and Xion dramatic scenes and Xion's death were among the finest parts of the game. The cutscenes were just great to look at on my DS and I re-watch them randomly a lot of the time xD

Xion's death, the ending, all of those nice cutscenes...

And some bits from the story, too. Like when Roxas wonders what he is and stuff

When Xion decides that she shouldn't exist and tries to absorb Roxas.

Men, there are countless nice moments in the game :)

So, what was your most favorite and memorial part of KH 358/2 Days? For me, it was that scene where Axel faces Xion at the haunted mansion goes all "I'll always be there to bring you back" on Xion. That was a really dramatic scene imo.

That Cutscene, the Roxas vs Riku Cutscenes, and the Riku vs Xion cutscenes

Which is your favourite moment in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days ? Mine is when Saix tells Axel that Xemnas gave orders to eliminate the traitors in Castle Oblivion.And in my opinion after this moment the game became REALLY interesting .Why? Because there were half of the members in the Castle at The Wolrd That Never Was."It is really quite here without Demyx"-Xigbar to Roxas

Edited by Nikos Sideris

Which is your favourite moment in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days ? Mine is when Saix tells Axel that Xemnas gave orders to eliminate the traitors in Castle Oblivion.And in my opinion after this moment the game became REALLY interesting .Why? Because there were half of the members in the Castle at The Wolrd That Never Was."It is really quite here without Demyx"-Xigbar to Roxas

Don't even read the last line (Xigbar's quote) It's all wrong ...He says :"Would've been nice if he'd gone to Castle Oblivion too..." talking to Roxas while pointing Demyx.....

Most scenes are sad, so it's kinda weird to pick a best moment...

A sad scene would be Xion's death

And the best happy moment would be Roxas, Xion and Axel hanging out by the Watch Tower, eating their ice creams obviously