Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
shadowkiller

Good shows on Netflix

i need a really good show to get into on netflix. i prefer for the show to have some kind of a storyline not just something diffrent every episode. i have already watched avatar the last airbender, firefly, how i met your mother, and full metal alchemist and i am having trouble finding something to watch so tell me your favorite shows on netflix (must be instant) and a description of it and i may watch it but if its an anime it has to be in english.

Well, not all of these fit the description of having a storyline, because you've pretty much named the two major storyline driven shows I would've named. lol But, anyway, My Name is Earl, Kyle XY, Family Guy, Death Note(japanese only), and Naruto(japanese only).

my little pony friendship is magic. seriously, try it. it is the greatest show ever made. i've seen every other show you said ans this is better. HOWEVER, if you're gonna be lame and not try it out, try gundum. an anime. it's amazing.

my little pony friendship is magic. seriously, try it. it is the greatest show ever made. i've seen every other show you said ans this is better. HOWEVER, if you're gonna be lame and not try it out, try gundum. an anime. it's amazing.

no way and i mean NO WAY!! could my little pony be better than avatar just no

i need a really good show to get into on netflix. i prefer for the show to have some kind of a storyline not just something diffrent every episode. i have already watched avatar the last airbender, firefly, how i met your mother, and full metal alchemist and i am having trouble finding something to watch so tell me your favorite shows on netflix (must be instant) and a description of it and i may watch it but if its an anime it has to be in english.

Heroes

Heroes is an awesome series. I recommend you watch it.

no way and i mean NO WAY!! could my little pony be better than avatar just no

I've seen every Avatar episode. loved them all. it was an amazing show. THAT SAID, NEVER have I found something as good as ponies. I thought it would be stupid, but it is just amazing. there are more teenage and college guys watching this show than you'd ever imagian. don't believe me? go here. look at the viewer count. I've been on this site since it started a year ago: Equestriadaily.com

this isnt an anime but i got hooked on this its from Fox tv show called Prison Break all the episodes are on netflex just watch the first episode you wont regret it

I liked the last season. o3o

I felt like the show was going downhill each season and the last just wasn't that good. There were things about the last season that I liked, for instance the story about the teenager in that small town that could kill anyone just by touching them. It was the ONLY part in the whole series that made me cry. I thought that Samuel was kind of cool, but I like Sylar as a villain, so much more. I just didn't find the last season to be as appealing as the first 3.

Last Exile is a really good anime, which is english dubbed, to watch on netflix. Its apart of the steampunk genre and it is a nice anime to watch.