Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Xail

the Black coats or The Keyblade armor

the Black coat or the Keyblade armor  

51 members have voted

1. 1. which one do you like better

Once again you cant argue with my opinion . Its subjective . Secondly even with pics i still disagree. I still find his form sexier in the cloak than metal .Period. His ass also looks wayyy better even in his pants then in the armour ....

I'm not arguing. I was just taking the opportunity to compare Terra's armor with Xemnas Cloak. *shrug* Looking at them both, they're both pretty even imo. *wishes I could look like terra dammit* whos pants are talking about? Terra?

Edited by VoidXName

I'm not arguing. I was just taking the opportunity to compare Terra's armor with Xemnas Cloak. *shrug* Looking at them both, they're both pretty even imo. *wishes I could look like terra dammit* whos pants are talking about? Terra?

Yes . Dem pants .Apple bottom ftw lol

Hmm super tough choice....I love them both!!! >.< I'd go with either of them in any situation....buuuutttttt.......I'd choose the Keyblade Armor just because it's so awesome looking and tailored to your liking...automatically! xD

Derp...just thought of something....what if they made a Keyblade Black Cloak Armor? That...would be....so....AWESOME!!!!!!! :DDDD

Depends, which one makes it easier to get naked? With armour it's with the push of a button but you blind everyone within a three mile radius and coats look like they would take more time to remove but if you have the force like Riku it doesn't matter. Hmm...