Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

ok time for some r&hr(random and horrible roleplay xD y do i call it tat? cuz i suck at this kinda thing xD) here people.

you just got out of school and decide to take the long way home. you begin to walk down the familiar path when you realize someone is following you. turning around, you see a tall person in a black coat. you quicken your pace. he doesnt. thinking that strange you turn around to look straight ahead of you. big mistake. for as you do heartless jump out of no where and attack you. you become a heartless but you have a reeeeeeeally strong heart so u come back happy happy joy joy.

okay heres the question im asking. what do you think your nobody would look like? the personality looks weapons all that stuff. put down whatever i know the r&hr sucked so yeah xD

umm....okay???

My nobody would look like:

-shoulder length, slightly wavy/curly/straight black hair with lime green and bright pink highlights (because lime pink is awesome! :):D :D and also my hair is slowly turning black anyway. : )

-golden/chocolate eyes (becuase the nobody's and somebody's eyes stay the same color)

-wears red contacts (i am soooo getting red contacts next year! xD XD xD )

-short (5"3' :) )

-thin but not that skinny. ( i've gained some weight...i'm back at 94 pounds! ^-^ )

-one earing (specifically a white loopy earing with black polka dots on the right ear. :D :D :D )

My nobody's personality would be:

-quick tempered (surprisingly, i'm easily aggitated...)

-...easily aggitated ( :D )

-friendly (i'm friendly, right?)

-rude/mean (...unless you're my friend.. >D >D >D )

-hyper (you had to see this one coming...)

-ADHD

-OCD

-slightly anorexic

-....wait, now i'm just describing my personal problems.... :

My nobody's weapon would be:

-I'd mirror my opponent/partner's weapons/abilities and customize it to my own use. And I'd automatically switch it to my usual colors: either Lime Pink (Lime Green and Pink) or Pinkle (Pinkish-Red and Purple).

My nobody's ability/abilities would be:

-dodge roll ( http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png )

-and again, I'd mirror my opponent.partner's abilities, same as their weapons. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-I'd also like the ability to turn invisible (and don't worry, if the orange juice mysteriously disappears...it wasn't me.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D )

edit:

My Nobody's name would be:

hmm....

hmm....this is a hard one..

how about.....

Xanya.

yeah....suure.....

hmmmm, ok, I'll try it!

My nobody would look like:

-Long, red, curly hair.

-Purple eyes! (purple is awesome!)

-5'7''

-Weight is average

Personality

-Kind of clumsy

-Gets mad kind of easly, but would apologize later.

-Doesn't like attention

-Hesitant

Weapon

two arm blades. kind of like a small shied cut in half and both halves strapped to both arms.

Ability

Bending light to make force fields. Can also use these force fields to bend around objects so that they can be throwed. (Like put Invisible Woman together with a Jedi:P)

[EDIT]

Oh, good idea, Im-Axel! I forgot my nobody's name. Let me see.... Got it!

-Sixeus (pronounced SI-sh-ee-us [the "I" is long])

Can't believe i forgot one of the most important things about a nobody! *slaps head*

coolio xD

my nobodies name.....

-alexis

my nobody would look like......

-short spikyish black hair with red highlights ;D

-blue green eyes with red around the black part in the middle(yeah...thats what my eyes are like)

-tallish but not like freakishly tall

-nose ring!!!(as in the lil diamond ones not the huge gaudy ones xD)

my nobodies personality is like......

-REALLY bad temper sometimes

-witty

-strange....

-freakishly hyper

-PYRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xD

my nobodies weapon.........

fire chakrams (well ya had to see that coming......)

my nobodies ability..........

using FFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aka like fire manipulation wall of flames circle of flames basically a lot like axels.........

*edit* or my nobodies name could be raxiban to (pronounced ruh-SAI-ben) but i like alexis lots http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-confuse.png

hmmmm, ok, I'll try it!

[EDIT]

Oh, good idea, Im-Axel! I forgot my nobody's name. Let me see.... Got it!

-Sixeus (pronounced SI-sh-ee-us [the "I" is long])

Can't believe i forgot one of the most important things about a nobody! *slaps head*

ah ha ha ha ha nice xD tats a cool name!!!!!

This is an idea that I haven't thought all the way through, but I have always thought that this would be my alter ego/opposite.

Name-???(don't know yet)

Age-18

Hair color- White

Eye color-Hazel

Height- 5'11"

Weight-Somewhere around 150.

Markings- Right arm is cursed by the power of darkness(so its jet black).

Left arm is blessed by the power of light(White or skin color).

Jewelry-Wears Sora's necklace from KH 1 (u know the crown)

Personality-Is very cool :cool: perhaps even cold(no heart ya know) but can warm up to someone eventually. He is fiercely loyal to his friends(you have to earn his friendship) and deadly to his ene... nah forget it he doesn't have any enemies(he took care of that a long time ago).

He does something only if he wants to.(He doesn't do the whole "we gotta do this" and "we gotta do that" thing)(yes I made fun of pokemon don't hate me)

Weapons- Two Keyblades(as if it wasn't obvious) that are controlled magically. The Way to Dawn for his right hand and Oathkeeper for this left. Way to Dawn's dark power is maxed out so that a normal attack leaves his foes with burning flames of pure darkness. Oathkeeper can also be transformed into a shield or projectile at will.

Abilities-Although he only knows black and white magic(basically Riku's attacks and Sora's curative abilities) the power for these spells comes directly from his Keyblades and is inexaustable.

(I know you are thinking you would hate to fight this guy)

Oh, and one more thing... If you really make him mad... He will forsake one of his Keyblades and pour its power into his speed(anyone ever seen the anime Bleach? This is Ichigo's Bankai too). With his inhuman speed he will slice anyone fool enough to cross him into ribbons.(was that a little to much?)

This is an idea that I haven't thought all the way through, but I have always thought that this would be my alter ego/opposite.

Name-???(don't know yet)

Age-18

Hair color- White

Eye color-Hazel

Height- 5'11"

Weight-Somewhere around 150.

Markings- Right arm is cursed by the power of darkness(so its jet black).

Left arm is blessed by the power of light(White or skin color).

Jewelry-Wears Sora's necklace from KH 1 (u know the crown)

Personality-Is very cool :cool: perhaps even cold(no heart ya know) but can warm up to someone eventually. He is fiercely loyal to his friends(you have to earn his friendship) and deadly to his ene... nah forget it he doesn't have any enemies(he took care of that a long time ago).

He does something only if he wants to.(He doesn't do the whole "we gotta do this" and "we gotta do that" thing)(yes I made fun of pokemon don't hate me)

Weapons- Two Keyblades(as if it wasn't obvious) that are controlled magically. The Way to Dawn for his right hand and Oathkeeper for this left. Way to Dawn's dark power is maxed out so that a normal attack leaves his foes with burning flames of pure darkness. Oathkeeper can also be transformed into a shield or projectile at will.

Abilities-Although he only knows black and white magic(basically Riku's attacks and Sora's curative abilities) the power for these spells comes directly from his Keyblades and is inexaustable.

(I know you are thinking you would hate to fight this guy)

Oh, and one more thing... If you really make him mad... He will forsake one of his Keyblades and pour its power into his speed(anyone ever seen the anime Bleach? This is Ichigo's Bankai too). With his inhuman speed he will slice anyone fool enough to cross him into ribbons.(was that a little to much?)

Name: Caismx (The Mysterious Morpher)

Personal Quote: "I am everything and nothing all in one."

Looks like me at first (short, brown hair/eyes), but not for long.

Main Ability:*As the nickname suggests, she is a shapeshifter. Which, of course, can really piss people off if they have feelings.

Weapon: She can use whatever power(s)/weapon(s) of the one(thing) she transforms into. However, they aren't as strong as the original and are harder for her to control without proper training. Her weapon of choice is a smaller version of the Road to Dawn.

Yeah I know, with powers like that sounds like she would be superior. Not the case, with all the different elements and such at her disposal it gets extremely confusing. Because of this, she is undergoing training from each of the members to become stronger but is still just an asset.

Her Organization pals: Considers Xigbar to be like an uncle to her. Shares a strange connection to Zexion (through their others, so don't worry fangirls). Could quite possibly be a substitute Roxas for Axel. Demyx would love her if he could for the way she respects him (but don't worry about it fangirls). Finally, Luxord never had a better card match in his nonexistent life than with her.

My nobody's name....Lilith(Lily later on when she's good)

Has kinda layered,long black hair,amber eyes, pale complexion

Her weapon is a keyblade called Heaven's divide(mostly black but looks like the Kingdom Key)

She is able to control light and dark things,but usually just evades attacks

Has an Organization 13 cloak,but her main outfit is a black and purple dress.Long slevees.

She hates me at first,but then changes her mind after consulting Namine and Riku.

Her main memories are olny about what happened after I came through Kingdom Hearts.So she doesn't have any memories of her former family members.

Name: Aryxa

Looks: the same hair as Xion. has green eyes, she not as tall as Axel but pretty close.

Personality: she can get mad fast

but is nice when you don't piss her off..

Friends in Organization: Larxene,Saix, Axel,Zexion,Demyx and Marluxia.

Weapon: Chakrams

Name: Xasch (pronounced xash...I know...it's odd xD)

Hair color: Red (Not bright red like Axel's...more of a natural red)

Eye color: Green

Hair length: About an inch past her shoulders

Height: 5" 1'

Weight: Average

Personality:

-Very easily angered, but is generally nice

-Finds a lot of things funny that others don't

-Likes cute things

-Hates being bossed around

Element: The powers of darkness >:3 But she isn't (entirely) evil

Weapon: A silver hatchet

I think that's about it....xD

Name:Troy

Hair color:black

Eye color:yellow

Hair style:spikey(like Terra and lexxaus's hair style)

Height:5'10

weight:100 pounds

personality:fun-loving,goofy,spazz at sometimes,selfless,shy

element:darkness and light

Weapon:Twilight's Gate(its like riku's blade,but its silver)

Mine would look like:

Looks:Short black messy hair. Brown eyes.

Height:1.49m

Personality:Lazy, but helpful. Always teased by random people. Dangerous if angered. Forgives people easily (excluding people she dislikes)

Quote:(saying something)Q.E.D.

Weapon:something as powerful as Lavaetein

Friends:She dislikes most of the members, but she likes Roxas and his friends:)

Fighting style:Melee-projectile

Name:Xeko(that would be cool)

Name: Lexia Fair (No not related to Zack Fair)

Race: Japanese/Amercian/wherever Saix is from

Crush: Demyx

History: She came from a place made up of lies and memories. Although the memories were formed by the children's souls and what they wished. What she wished was for being with her friend Demyx, and sister Miiaxra. Her mother was known to have died just after she was born. Her father was known to have abandoned them when her mother was pregnant with a third child. Miiaxra and Demyx left one day and never came back. Every day she would sit on the edge of the street and watch the Sun rise and set behind a tall fence, which she was unable to climb. There was no one. No one for her to care for, no one there to care for her. A man came one day bearing a black cloak. Another man came with him, same black coat, and same body shape. He took off the hood, showing Demyx's face. He faded away, and there Lexia joined the Oranization as number XVI with her sister and Demyx.

Personality: A bubbly ball of sunshine. She basically loves everything and everyone and trusts most things.

Element: Poison (ironic, isn't it?)

Weapon: A meter-long, dark ruby red rod with dark grey, withered vines climbing up it. Pitifully, withered roses grew from those vines. At the top, a Jolly Roger stands proud.

Magic: Her and her sister were trained in the field of sorcery, so she's good with it.

Hates: Things that hurts people.

Family (if any): A brother who died, a mother who died, a father who is in the Organization's ranks, and a sister.

Height: About 3-4 inches shorter than Demyx

Weight: like 120-ish. She's pretty much skinny.