Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nikolasvanitas

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance :Behind the Game Interview

AAAAYYYYYYY!!!!

These japanese voices are stuck in my head and I can't get them out.

How come my school doesn't offer Japanese language classes???

Studying Japanese isn't very easy, y'know. Well, the hard part are the first few lessons until you learn to write, after that the grammar is easy. Oh yeah, Kanji can be a real pain too. xD

Racist tsk tsk tsk.

How at all is that racist... Racism is a word over used these days... If you say "HAHA I firetrucking hate asians, they think there all smart!!! Go and eat rice you firetrucking chink!!!!!!!" or in this case I said an asian guy, im sure other races say, white dude or white guy, but if they say ANYTHING like Nigger, Cracker, Spic, Chink etc. then it`s RACIST!!!!!!!!!

I'm a little worried though :( The guy said since that this was the shortest time span between the Japan and NA game releases, there won't be many changes made to the game for NA, like how most of it will be like under the hood! So does that mean we won't be getting any new secret bosses b/c the bosses we have now aren''t that great. Like Julius is ok but the frog prince is stupid and none of them are story orientated unless they become like part of the new organization (joking),