Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kayos_Samurai

KH3D Remaining 2 untold Stories... (No Spoilers)

Anyone who has read the 'Director's secret Report XIII' should remember Nomura stating how he was looking for ways to tell (at that time) 4 untold stories, they were: Xeahnort's past (BBS) Roxas' time in Organization XIII (358/2 Days) leaving the remaing 2... Period of Mickey's absense and the Period of Riku's absense; i'm pretty sure he means whatever events transpired when Riku and Mickey were in the Realm of Darkness.

Will these stories ever be told? most probably. The plot for that unannounced KH game Tetsuya referenced may be our chance to those stories come to life.

Enough about what I think, what thoughts do you guys have?

interesting.

period of riku's absence and period of mickey's absence.

I think both can be combined into one game. it can be in a form of BBS, where you can chose to control Riku and Mickey. I'm not too sure about involving a system that will force the player to switch characters.

But as for gameplay mechanics, it would have riku's abilities to be stripped to the basics and mickey's abilities... well who knows.

But don't forget, nomura plans a hd remakes, and who knows, maybe he would include some scenes that are not shown in KH series or any of the final mixes.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm as knowledgable as i can be about KH, but right now this question i can't answer...

when exactly was Riku "absent"?

Edited by Bosh104

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm as knowledgable as i can be about KH, but right now this question i can't answer...

when exactly was Riku "absent"?

Not that long, only a few months at most. Between Riku being possessed by ASoD and him going to Castle Oblivion. We don't know how Riku met the King, how Mickey found his keyblade, what he was doing there, and how Riku freed himself from the RoD.

Not that long, only a few months at most. Between Riku being possessed by ASoD and him going to Castle Oblivion. We don't know how Riku met the King, how Mickey found his keyblade, what he was doing there, and how Riku freed himself from the RoD.

Well, according to the timeline it would be only some days if we assume that entering Castle Oblivion was not literally the day after Ansem's defeat, but we don't know how much time it would be in the Realm of Darkness, and since time flows slower in the Realm of Darkness, there's no time for anything. I also heard that was stuck between the Realms, not inside the Realm of Darkness, but I'm not sure.

I'm more inclined to believe that Riku's absence would be either: his time with Maleficent and the Disney villains, the period between abandoning DiZ and the The World that Never Was assault, or a combination of both.

Yeah, I can't really remember when was Riku's absence, I mean, at the ends of KH1 he was stucked between the realms, then he went to castle oblivion. After castle oblivion he was with mickey and after with DiZ. After working with DiZ he was alone, but it would be safe to assume that he was just walkiing through the world in order to help Sora or something like.

The only thing that doensn't connect is how he met Mickey, I mean, when he first encounter mickey he's alerady "HELLO MY BUDDY! HOW YA DOING?!" (Ok, not like this).

Yeah, I can't really remember when was Riku's absence, I mean, at the ends of KH1 he was stucked between the realms, then he went to castle oblivion. After castle oblivion he was with mickey and after with DiZ. After working with DiZ he was alone, but it would be safe to assume that he was just walkiing through the world in order to help Sora or something like.

The only thing that doensn't connect is how he met Mickey, I mean, when he first encounter mickey he's alerady "HELLO MY BUDDY! HOW YA DOING?!" (Ok, not like this).

Maybe Riku and King Mickey Mouse's story might adapted into PlayStation Vita, Wii U, etc. Personally I hope Riku and King Mickey Mouse's story will be PlayStation Vita, and Wii U.

In KH:FM, Riku met a voice similar to the one in the Dive to the Heart after his body was taken by Ansem the Heartless, and identified it as belonging to Mickey. I think that's when they met. Edited by G-SANtos

In KH:FM, Riku met a voice similar to the one in the Dive to the Heart after his body was taken by Ansem the Heartless, and identified it as belonging to Mickey. I think that's when they met.

Oh yeah, forgot that. Oh... Re:CoM was so good, but nobody liked too much, even though it has a very, very good history.

-------------

opz, my mistake, I thought you was talking about Re:CoM. I never played KHFM, so I will look those extra cutscenes later.

Edited by ygVaz