Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Cococrash11

KH3D Maybe Sora's role in 7 Lights and 13 Darkness might be ... (Spoiler)

I was thinking maybe in Kingdom Hearts III Sora might become a member to both the 7 Lights and the 13 Darkness. It didn't said if one person can't be in 2 groups. I mean there are a lot of foreshadowing that Sora might use the power of Darkness in different games. I mean for example Sora's Heartless was mention a lot in Kingdom Hearts I, and II. Saïx even said in Kingdom Hearts II Kairi is "The fire that feeds Sora's anger". Especially in Kingdom Hears coded where his Heartless is a villain in the story. Roxas his Nobody is a member of Origination XIII in Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Kingdom Hearts II. While in Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ventus his predecessor had some problem with his Darkness aka Vanitas and he looks like a Dark Sora. While the recent game in Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Sora's Heart has fallen into Darkness. I mean it kind of foreshadowing that Sora will use the power of Darkness in Kingdom Hearts III

Master Xehanort split a piece of Ventus's Heart into Vanitas. Maybe this time he will either force or convince Sora to join him, But in the end he learned the same lesson as Riku, wield the Way to Dawn and use both Light and Darkness. Maybe that way the forged X-Blade will chose Sora as the Wielder since his Heart use both Light and Darkness, or something like that.

Edited by Cococrash11

Well that probably can't happen. There needs to be an equal siding of 7 and 13. Maybe if Xehanort was to do to Sora what was done to Ventus and split his heart in two, but the likeliness is slim based on the ending to KHDDD.

I was thinking maybe in Kingdom Hearts III Sora might become a member to both the 7 Lights and the 13 Darkness. It didn't said if one person can't be in 2 groups. I mean there are a lot of foreshadowing that Sora might use the power of Darkness in different games. I mean for example Sora's Heartless was mention a lot in Kingdom Hearts I, and II, and especially in coded where his Heartless is a villain in the story. Roxas his Nobody is a member of Origination XIII in 358/2 Days and II. While in Birth by Sleep Ventus his predecessor had some problem with his Darkness aka Vanitas and he looks like a Dark Sora. While the recent game in 3D: Dream Drop Distance Sora's Heart has fallen into Darkness. I mean it kind of foreshadowing Sora might use the power of Darkness in Kingdom Hearts III

Master Xehanort split a piece of Ventus's Heart into Vanitas. Maybe this time he will either force or convince Sora to join him, But in the end he learned the same lesson as Riku, wield the Way to Dawn and use both Light and Darkness. Maybe that way the forged X-Blade will chose Sora as the Wielder since his Heart use both Light and Darkness, or something like that.

Dude.....you just read through my mind

I had the same speculation long ago but with some differences

also

I thought that Sora's body can become like Vanitas's only with some differences in design to show Sora's connection to both light and darkness

Mmm? maybe you're right, but still... Sora is the hero of Kingdom Hearts and I don't think that they'll make him as an evil character like to be with the Organization XIII. But there's still a chance for that, and maybe you'll be right if they will do this. But this will make me kinda SAD http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/smiley-cry.png ..

guys

sora doesn't have to be evil in order to use the darkness

just look at Cecil in FF4 and you'll see what I mean

Also

there are other sources of darkness other than evilness

such as sadness,loneliness,despair,Self-guilty,lust for revenge,pain.................etc

and for sora's case,the torment of those who connected to him will cause him a pain enough to use some power of darkness

Edited by Metal Snake

I don't believe it will happen in Xehanort saga anyway , since the next game is the end of Xehanort Saga

Which menas the next game is the end to XII Darkness /Xehanort PLAN , ETC.

So sora doesn't have time to be in darkness , and then get out of darkness , and then win Xehanort

too many for one game.

you also said that in the end of the game sora will get out of darkness , so who will beat XII DARKNESS?

MAYBE after xehanort saga sora will succumb to the darkness.

he doesn't have to succumb

he can become just like Riku and Cecil(looks like no one know about this guy) but more powerful

he can use the darkness without falling too deep in it

oh MY GOD guys haven't you learn something from animes

sooooooo many heroes can be cursed with some unwanted power whether it is darkness or something else......but the protagonist can learn to cope with that and use this power to his advantage without succumbing in it( looking at you Jinchurikis from Naruto Shippuden)

if Sora uses darkness in combat

that doesn't mean he will be evil and fall deep deep deep in Darkness

do I have to quote my self

guys

sora doesn't have to be evil in order to use the darkness

just look at Cecil in FF4 and you'll see what I mean

Also

there are other sources of darkness other than evilness

such as sadness,loneliness,despair,Self-guilty,lust for revenge,pain.................etc

and for sora's case,the torment of those who connected to him will cause him a pain enough to use some power of darkness

actually i have another idea in my head about whats to become of Sora.

guys if u all look closely and listen closely to KH3DS:DDD there is that final scene where Xehanort said: "Sora and 2 others belong on the side of darkness"

And since Sora is the last of the 13 darkness's then this indicates two things that will happen in the games yet to come. 1. Sora might scummed to the darkness and even if he doesnt Sora might become the next sagas antagonist where he is trying to fill the world with darkness. and 2.or he might become a part of organization 13 who is won over by the darkness at first but then thanks to his training's in Traverse town he learns to use the darkness without it completely taking control of Sora and with the help of his friends ( Riku,Mickey,Lea,and others who they will wake up) will destroy master Xehanort for good.

Dont like the idea of Sora being the main villian for the next saga, Nomura said "Sora will be the hero till the end" (of time)

However, Sora may succumb, but only if someone very close to him is hurt badly or became unconcious (misspelled). Say if Kairi or Riku got deeply injured, Sora would go berserk. He could end up being like Terra, but instead with Riku's help, he can learn to control his darkness.

The other 2 ppl belong to darkness? I say it could be Terra, Riku. or Lea. Terra. Im hoping im wrong about the Lea part.

sides, any ideas what Lea's gonna be up to?

think he go through a clothe change, and maybe Kairi may go through a clothe change as well.

Anyone beat the game?

[spoiler]Sora was saved from MX's clutches at the end by Lea... the other friend he was referring too was Terra. Sora won't be a part of the new Organization![/spoiler]

Edited by murcielagogt81

Anyone beat the game?

[spoiler]Sora was saved from MX's clutches at the end by Lea... the other friend he was referring too was Terra. Sora won't be a part of the new Organization![/spoiler]

I doubt Terra is in the New Organization, considering he has Eraqus's Heart to block MX's.

Edited by Alan Smithee

I doubt Terra is in the New Organization, considering he has Eraqus's Heart to block MX's.

It's practically been confirmed when MX spoke to Mickey & Riku... [spoiler]After Mickey said "3 friends" meaning Terra Aqua Ven, MX said he has 2 of them in his possession.. meaning Sora & Terra. But as we know Lea saves Sora[/spoiler].

It's practically been confirmed when MX spoke to Mickey & Riku... [spoiler]After Mickey said "3 friends" meaning Terra Aqua Ven, MX said he has 2 of them in his possession.. meaning Sora & Terra. But as we know Lea saves Sora[/spoiler].

Nothing's been confirmed yet.

Edited by Alan Smithee