Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Marley_Aqua_33

*One Spoiler?* Lightning and Serah in the Next Kingdom Hearts Title (Ideas)

Well, I don't know if anyone is interested in having Lightning, Serah, and (maybe) other Final Fantasy character in the next title; but I am.

Since I saw the Final Fantasy XIII, I always wanted Lightning to be part of a future Kingdom Hearts. Specially, since that custscene where Lightning punches Snow in 'da' face. That remembered me the custscene in KH II, where Yao punches Sora. I am sure everyone remembers that.

Carry on...

For Lightning to be a introduced in the KH world, I had been thinking in some ideas, which you can give your opinions about it and make ideas too.

- Lightning would be found in Radiant Garden, covered by the same cloak she had in the beginning of Final Fantasy XIII, having (in that moment) being fighting Leon.

- Sora, Riku or others would assume that she is one of the 'Thirtheen Darkness' and they would beggin to fight her along (or not, whatever you prefer) with Leon.

- After defeating her, she's still able to summon an attack against the "player", shouting about where and what they have done to her sister Serah.

- The "player" (Sora, Riku or other) and Leon look confused (in Leon's case it's a bit difficult x_x) as they asked what an Organization member is trying to accomplish by asking such question.

- Lightning says nothing for a moment, then she whispers that they failed to recognise who she is, revealing her face along in the speaking.

(This is just the introduction)

---> As for Serah's case:

- Serah wakes up in Twilight Town, greeted by Hayner, Pence and Ollette, asking her if she is an 'outsider' just like Sora.

- Maybe Some scenes after, they (Serah, Hayner, Pence and Ollette) are heading to the Usual Spot when they past by Seifer and the gang, who begins to (somewhat) flirt with Serah. However, a corridor of Darkness appears and an unknown person covered by a black cloak begins to say the Princesses of Light are needed again in Order to fulfill their desires about the up-coming future.

- Serah is dragged along with him, as the others fail to protect her.

PS: I know there only are SEVEN Princesses of Light, and Serah is not one of them. But I actually like the idea of Serah being one, because she has a personallity that fits it. ( Caring, loveable, innocent, etc.)

And, I also know that her kidnapping looks like Kairi's, but who cares.

Edited by Marley_Aqua_33

I don't know about having them introduced in the way that you said but if I'm being honest the characters that seem most likely to appear in the Kingdom Hearts series from FFXIII is either Lightning/Serah in Twilight Town (Radiant Garden needs to stop producing people out of nowhere. Twilight Town's more forgivable for such an act. And the other possible one would be Snow in Olympus Coliseum. Following the whole theme of final fantasy characters trying to be heroes in Olympus Coliseum, Snow seems to be the most likely next choice if Olympus Coliseum appears again in KH3 or a similar title.

I don't know about having them introduced in the way that you said but if I'm being honest the characters that seem most likely to appear in the Kingdom Hearts series from FFXIII is either Lightning/Serah in Twilight Town (Radiant Garden needs to stop producing people out of nowhere. Twilight Town's more forgivable for such an act. And the other possible one would be Snow in Olympus Coliseum. Following the whole theme of final fantasy characters trying to be heroes in Olympus Coliseum, Snow seems to be the most likely next choice if Olympus Coliseum appears again in KH3 or a similar title.

Well, I actually thought about Lightning appearing in Twilight Town, because it's becoming a bit old-fashioned people appearing out of nowhere in Radiant Garden/ Hollow Bastion, but then again the other Final Fantasy characters as Leon, Cloud... are there and maybe they can interact more with the up-coming people and try to develop more the story in that case.

Snow is likely to appear too, searching for Serah or other reason.

Well, they had a Lightning model unlockable in Avatar Kingdom in Re: Coded (and Kingdom Hearts Mobile in Japan). It's probably a sign. LOL. Light would fit into KH so well. And Square is in love with her so it's bound to happen. LOL.

I wouldn't mind seeing Serah, either. Especially since I recently saw the "Requiem of the Goddess" DLC... I'd just like to see tons of FF characters. Zidane and Dagger from FFIX ftw!

LOL. By the time Final Fantasy characters have a main role in this game it'll be Kingdom Hearts XIII. I could never imagine Lightning being one of the thirteen darknesses.

I never said she was one of the thirteen darknesses. I said the "player" THOUGHT she was one of the thirteen darkness, since she was wearing a cloak that she has in the beginning of Final Fantasy XIII.

Mind the reading.

Edited by Marley_Aqua_33