Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
RoxSox

Text SUPERIA: The Original Story

Yes, this is the same name as the RPlay... No... it is not based on the events of it...

I made the RP off a story I had in mind: This is that story:

Enjoy...

CHAPTER 1: Origins

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Superia, truly a masterpiece of a planet... Years ago, it was a land of happiness... No one quarreled, no one argued... and It was lead by one man: Saijoh, he was the king... And he had a daughter, Lumen,

The princess was learning how to be Queen, so when her father passed on, she would be ready... Saijoh's royal advisor, Tenebrae, was a scoundrel... he always was attempting to kill both the Kind and his daughter... But, one day... he succeeded... no one ever knew how Saijoh was killed... only, he was... Tenebrae was the prime suspect, and thus, was banned from Superia for all eternity...

Now Lumen, aged into her teen years, took the throne... No one in the kingdom trusted her, they were just waiting for her to foul up... Her oinly real friend was Crystal...she was Lumen's royal advisor... She always gave much needed support to Lumen...

One day, A meteor crashed into Superia... Crystal was sent to investigate... Inside the meteor was a substance unlike anything they had ever seen, like a fool, Crystal touched it... a power raced through her body.. giving her abilties... She could now fly, shoot energy blasts from her fists... and much more... The rest of the substance was sent to the castle...

Lumen also touched the stuff... but only in a much larger dose... this time, the power given was incredible, Majestic... She was given the power to control light, and all that comes along with it...

Eventually, the substance was used by enough people, that all newborn's on the planet were given there own unique powers... and Superia lived up to it's name...

Meanwhile, Tenebrae had found a planet on which he could reside in peace, only, the planet was where the subtance originated from, thus, he had used it for evil, he corrupted it, it gave him powers... To many in fact, the substance had given him the power of darkness, only, Tenebrae used so much of it, it consumed him.. he eventually became one with the shadow... he created legions of dark creatures...

War broke loose... Superian's Vs. The Darkness...

Superia was losing... Crystal and Lumen both agreed that their people needed reinforcement's, Cryatl had educated herself in proper use of the Substance, and had dubbed it: Superian Ore... she formed some of the ore into another meteor, and sent it to earth, where... hopefully, it would find people worthy of it... it was a drastic chance to take.. but, they found it worth a try...

and it was...

Chapter 2: Chad Flynn

Chad was a slacker... he fell asleep in class... got bad grades...

But, he had no lack of friends...

There was Allen... who was, yes, a nerd, but one of Chads best friend's

and Amanda ... also Chad's current Girlfriend...

And Naomi... They all would take a walk around the pond after school each day... and they would walk each other home... It was a near perfect life, until, Superian Ore came into there life...

"Chad... Chad Flynn... CHAD!"

"Wha! Wha.. What?"

"You were sleeping in class again..."

"Sorry..."

"Sorry won't cut it this time.. go to detention..."

"Yes sir..."

Chad walked out the door... he walked down the long halls...

"Pssst! psst!" came a voice from around the corner...

"Amanda?" Chad said as he looked around the corner...

"Come this way!"

"I have to go to detention..."

"Oh Poop..."

"Sorry..."

"What'd you get yourself into this time?" she demanded...

"Fell asleep again...''

"*tsk*tsk*"

"I know.. I just haven't been sleeping well anymore..."

"Did you have those freaky dreams again? The ones where... what was it again?'

"I forgot.."

Amanda stared at him, as she does when she knows he's lieing...

"Listen, I just dont want to talk about it right now...kk?"

"Alright..."

She bent up and kissed him on the cheek...

"Now, get to detention Mr. Flynn,,," She was joking of course...

Chad turned and ran down to Detention...

Later, after school... Chad hooked up with the guys...

They headed off to the pond...

Allen started off the conversation...

"You know, our math teacher is really a jerk..."

Chad laughed... "Only because you correct his mistakes in class..."

Everyone laughed...

"Hey... whats.. whats that?"

Naomi said pointing to the water... there was something glowing...

"I dont know, But I'm going to check it out..."

Chad said as he ran down into the water... he almost fell so held on to a tree... the he put one foot in the water... then a wind blew across his face... the Naomi lit up her lighter to light a ciggarette...

All the elements were accounted for...

Chad touched the strange glowing material... a power surged through his body... his molecules formed into strange things... The blood in his body turned to water, his red blood cells burst to flames... his white blood cells were swept away...

"AHH!" He screamed falling to his knees...

Allen ran over to Chad... but he slipped and fell and hit the stuff... he was completely submerged in water... thus, the Ore granted him the power over water... Naomi and Amanda were FREAKINg out now...

Chad, now with the power over all elements... and Allen, in control of water... stepped out from the pond...

Chad help the rest of the stuff in his arms... he threw to the shore... right at Amanda and Naomis feet.

"Okay... that was weird......" Chad said... sitting down...

"What is it? some kind of meteor?" Naomi asked...

"I dont know... maybe..." Chad put his hands to his face... then... a spark of fire flew from his fingers... striking a power line above his head...

"Ahh!" Chad said flying backward...

The power line came down... everyone got out of the way... Naomi didn't... The power line struck her... electrocuting her... she fell back on the Ore... the power coursed through her... and thus she could control Electricity...

Naomi got up...

"No way... No one could survive from that...." Chad said in awe...

Amanda was so freaked out... she ran away... then she tripped... and faceplanted into the ground...

The ore, having amost a mind of its own, seemed to roll right toward Amanda, it touched her... and since she was right on it, she got the power of Earth...

then they all glew...

"Guys.. whats happening..." Naomi said scaredly...

Then they disappeared...