Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Razorwind Keyblade

Should The World Ends With You be in Kingdom Hearts 3?

I'm saying that those Disney worlds that you named are "good" in "YOUR" opinion. Can you justify that the MAJORTIY OF THE WORLD liked them as well? Plus, I'd rather have the

news in there than the Princess and the Frog.

I'm guessing you haven't read Nomura's

interview in the Game Informer. He clearly said

that kingdom Hearts is NOT a child's game.

Thats why the story is complex and deep. The

Princess and the Frog is a child's movie. Got it

memorized?

LMAO! Your post is wrong on so many levels and the "Got it Memorized?" is a clear indication of "I'm mad bro". For your information, yes I did read Nomira's interview. Perhaps you're the one that didn't read it. Secondly, when he said that, he was referring to Kingdom Heart's plot. Kingdom Hearts it's self is still a kids game. It's rated E10+.

And The Princess and the Frog is a child's movie? All the Disney movies in Kingdom Hearts are rated G and for kids except Tron and Pirates of the Carribean. So the Princess and the Frog blends in perfectly. Your argument is invalid sir.

LMAO! Your post is wrong on so many levels and the "Got it Memorized?" is a clear indication of "I'm mad bro". For your information, yes I did read Nomira's interview. Perhaps you're the one that didn't read it. Secondly, when he said that, he was referring to Kingdom Heart's plot. Kingdom Hearts it's self is still a kids game. It's rated E10+.

And The Princess and the Frog is a child's movie? All the Disney movies in Kingdom Hearts are rated G and for kids except Tron and Pirates of the Carribean. So the Princess and the Frog blends in perfectly. Your argument is invalid sir.

Right, well first I'm not mad. At all relax bro we're just having a legit argument. the ESRB has NOTHING to do with this. Okay so maybe i was off a little bit, but your justification is still completely off. your being biased about this. Why don't you make a poll to see if people want "the Princess and the Frog" in KH3. My main point was that, that movie was not KH material. So let's have a poll. Deal?

Right, well first I'm not mad. At all relax bro we're just having a legit argument. the ESRB has NOTHING to do with this. Okay so maybe i was off a little bit, but your justification is still completely off. your being biased about this. Why don't you make a poll to see if people want "the Princess and the Frog" in KH3. My main point was that, that movie was not KH

material. So let's have a poll. Deal?

Fine. You make it.

@Karma your qoute it wrong. Sora to Ansem ""Thats not true!"

My heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in but I know now theres a light that will never go out!"

Okay? First of all, I'm not Karma, you shall address me as "Monsieur Razorwind". 2nd of all, I know it's wrong and I kept it exactly like that for over a year so... fail much?

*your first sentence makes no sense

@New Guy you off topic. That's against the rules.

Edited by Razorwind Keyblade

I wouldn't mind if they did it with the "oh yeah these guys are back again" attitude. I literally hated all the response around 3D when they were announced and people were like "zomg I must buy this game just because of them D:". I've since grown to accept it and understand why people love the game but when I'm in Traverse Town I definitely won't be like "omg there is Neku and the gang" because I don't care they are there xD

That said if TWEWY and FF characters were both there man the game would have a full house in terms of cameos xD

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

I wouldn't mind if they did it with the "oh yeah these guys are back again" attitude. I literally hated all the response around 3D when they were announced and people were like "zomg I must buy this game just because of them D:". I've since grown to accept it and understand why people love the game but when I'm in Traverse Town I definitely won't be like "omg there is Neku and the gang" because I don't care they are there xD

That said if TWEWY and FF characters were both there man the game would have a full house in terms of cameos xD

Cameos are pointless. I want characters like Neku and Beat having minor roles equal to Cloud and Leon along with a villain.

Cameos are pointless. I want characters like Neku and Beat having minor roles equal to Cloud and Leon along with a villain.

Well I didn't mean like cameos in terms of hey they are there for like 2 scenes and are gone, hmm maybe I used the wrong word to describe it. Uh, like remember the role the FF characters had in KH2 with the whole battle and stuff kinda like that you know I mean a big part in a certain part of the game not like in KH1 where Squall and them went to Hollow Bastion and stuff and you saw them quite a bit in the game. Actually I can't remember what I was trying to say... uh, I'm not familiar with TWEWY so I actually don't know where they can fit in the story D: (outside of 3D that is) but if there is a way then sure why not throw them there xD Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

Well I didn't mean like cameos in terms of hey they are there for like 2 scenes and are gone, hmm maybe I used the wrong word to describe it. Uh, like remember the role the FF characters had in KH2 with the whole battle and stuff kinda like that you know I mean a big part in a certain par[*]Irvine Kineas was originally going to be in Kingdom Hearts, but was replaced by Wakka.t of the game not like in KH1 where Squall and them

went to Hollow Bastion and stuff and you saw them quite a bit in the

game. Actually I can't remember what I was trying to say... uh, I'm not

familiar with TWEWY so I actually don't know where they can fit in the

story D: (outside of 3D that is) but if there is a way then sure why not

throw them there xD

They fit in perfectly. Not sure what world thoguh. I always thought Twighlight Town would be reasonable.

They fit in perfectly. Not sure what world thoguh. I always thought Twighlight Town would be reasonable.

Is it too late for them to be putting in new KH worlds into the game for them to mix it up a bit? xD Of all the worlds in KH Twilight Town had the more life than any of them so yeah they would perfectly fit there. Twilight Town would spoil people for characters if they were included there that is for sure xD

Is it too late for them to be putting in new KH worlds into the game for them to mix it up a bit? xD Of all the worlds in KH Twilight Town had the more life than any of them so yeah they

would perfectly fit there. Twilight Town would

spoil people for characters if they were included

there that is for sure xD

Traverse Town and Hollow Boastion aren't very likely so possibly, we'll see them in Twighlight Town. Not exactly sure what Trollmura has in mind but he'll work something out.

I think it would be cool, if there isn't a spot in the storyline its self then it would be cool to see it in the game as a side world, like Winnie the Pooh was, mini-games and all.

I think it would be cool, if there isn't a spot in the storyline its self then it would be cool to see it in the game as a side world, like Winnie the Pooh was, mini-games and all.

TWEWY characters having roles on par with Winnie the Pooh? That'll defiantly attract more people to the TWEWY series and a possible TWEWT 2.

TWEWY characters having roles on par with Winnie the Pooh? That'll defiantly attract more people to the TWEWY series and a possible TWEWT 2.

I mentioned TWEWY in a presentation once and no one knew what it was, so for it to become more popular and well known the better. What way would be more perfect then through a well known well loved main series game of KH.

The story of The World Ends With you fits very well in KH. If Nomura use the story and puts sora and riku against (for example) Minamimoto and Konishi... and the world could have at least 3 visit.. acording to the 3 weeks of the reapers game xD. (Even if they make a TOO BIG map of shibuya -.-)

The story of The World Ends With you fits very well in KH. If Nomura use the story and puts sora and riku against (for example) Minamimoto and Konishi... and the world could have at least 3 visit.. acording to the 3 weeks of the reapers game xD. (Even if they make a TOO BIG map of shibuya -.-)

I'd love a blend of The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts. That would be epic :D!

I'd love a blend of The World Ends With You and Kingdom Hearts. That would be epic :D!

It could´ve something like this:

First Visit: Sora and Riku appears in the statue of Hachiko, they decide to split in two directions to find where they are. Sora encounters Joshua in the Scramble Crossing, he tolds sora about the reapers game, and ask him to help neku and shiki in 104 building (without telling them that joshua send him). When he arrives, he is confonted by Usuki (yes Pinky :P) while neku and shiki confronts the **** (could´ve be noises or heartles, or nobodies etc.); Meanwhile, riku reach the Shibuya river where he sees a organization 13 member (The new one) talking to Konishi about the situasion in shibuya.

Second Visit: Sora and Kairi (Yes kairi, why not? at least we know she will be useful in the next game) are on Molco and are confronted by a group of reapers, when they finish the batlle they see Neku and Joshua running, and they followed them. They reach Pork City (Yes, that fuc"#$ building with the elevators Damn how i hate that part), finding neku and Joshua. They told the duo about how shiki is now Neku´s entrie, and their next battle againts minamimoto. Sora and Kairi joins the group reaching the top floor, where they confront minamimoto, finally when the battle ends, Sho uses his level i Flare to destroy the group, but joshua sends to fly Sora Kairi and Neku (saying his phrase "give up on yourself and you give up to the world) before the explosion take´s out the building. Sora and kairi are sent out of the world, worried about what happen to neku and joshua.

Third Visit: The last day of the third week. Sora, Riku and Kairi arrives in the scramble crossing again. They found neku and beat, the two explain the situation and how they need to win the game at any cost. The trio accepts to help them. Reaching again the shibuya river. they found minamimoto ( in his noise form) and they ask him to move, but he toldsthem that he can´t quit the barrier, only Konishi can. Said this Konishi appears from Beat´s shadow. (again), minamimoto convice her to quit the barrier, sora and riku chase him, kairi and the other too but they are blooked by konishi, who chagenged them to battle. with Konishi defeated, neku beat and Kairi goes on. Meanwhile Sora and Riku reach minamimoto but when he is going to atack the duo, Joshua appears beginning the battle. Finally Joshua send his cars (hey it´s telekynesis his power i dont have the fault), crashing in minamimoto defeating him. Joshua says to Sora and Riku that Neku have the destiny of shibuya in his hands, as he needs to defeat the conductor ( Kitaniji) and then face him as the composer of shibuya. When neku and the othes reach the place joshua dissapears. Finally the group (now with shiki) reach the death god´s pad however a barrier bloks the pass to sora riku and kairi. Leaving the rest to Neku, Beat and Shiki. after a moment a white light shines strong, leaving the screen in blank, after that the trio appears up on 104 building with joshua seeing neku waking in the scramble crossing. Telling the trio to not give up in their own battle. After that Joshua leaves, giving sora his summong.

Edited by Blacksun30

Only if there are Final Fantasy characters in it as well. I'm overjoyed about TWEWY characters being in KH3D, but I miss the FF guys. They are half of what makes KH so special, that whole Disney x FF combination. We need to see more FF characters from more FF games.

Only if there are Final Fantasy characters in it as well. I'm overjoyed about TWEWY characters being in KH3D, but I miss the FF guys. They are half of what makes KH so special, that whole Disney x FF combination. We need to see more FF characters from more FF games.

I seriously doubt the Final Fantasy characters are helping the series anymore.