Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xXRedTokyoXx

Do you want "The Princess and the Frog" in KH3?

26 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want "The Princess and the Frog" in KH3?

• Of course! It's KH worthy!
    • Hell NO!

I was having a fight with another memeber that said that that movie was KH material. I disagreed and he just went on about how it was perfect when I said it wasn't. So VOTE! Do you want to see this crappy ass movie in a Kingdom Hearts game?

Edited by xXRedTokyoXx

I would expect the Princess & the Frog to make an appearance in a future Kingdom Hearts game, specifically because of how important each Disney Princess has been so far. I would not mind this, but what I am really hoping for in KHIII is mainly 2 things--That we see classic worlds return, such as Aladdin, Lion King, the Little Mermaid, and so on--and that we finally see a Pixar world.

I'm kind of indifferent about it, if they can make it work then it would be nice to have it in a KH game, but at the same time I kind of think it wouldn't fit in right, even though it's made in the oldish disney movie style.

Edited by WakelessDream

No I don't think it would fit at all but this is coming from some one forced to watch it and on the subject of Pixar witch movie would fit in kh?

Someone brought up pixar and I was asking witch pixar movie they thought would work in kh

Alright, having good justification from both sides. I might reconsider this... wait, Nahhh my opinion still stands :P

I'll keep this up for 2-3 more days, see what else people say.

It really doesn't matter. This is an extremley small community and no one is on here (which leaves me wondering... O.o). Looks like "Hell No" gets the win here but any where else would be a completley different story.

It really doesn't matter. This is an extremley small community and no one is on here (which leaves me wondering... O.o). Looks like "Hell No" gets the win here but any where else would be a completley different story.

I'd beg to differ. I've made MY point. Don't care. Still wanna argue? Let's make a poll elsewhere. hell I'll even make a booth at my school.

I don't see why not. Tron was friggin boring, and they were somehow able to work that into KH. Even PotC worked in KH. The funny thing is I think Nomura was trying to get all the Disney Princess worlds in KH to get them over with, like Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, and Snow White, but then they made Princess and the Frog at the last second. He must've been like, "Dammit!".