Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Square Enix releases Kingdom Hearts 3D trailer for E3 2012

That's cool, i guess

ooh, i just realised they changed the glass border format a little, hd version, lol face palm

it also says july 20th did they change the release date?

Edited by Vivi111

Load speed was a bit crap for me but I got through it, pretty epic and amazing quality. :3 Not really anything we haven't already seen but that's still cool.

That's cool, i guess

ooh, i just realised they changed the glass border format a little, hd version, lol face palm

july 20th in europe, july 31st in north america Edited by LiavGever

That's cool, i guess

7/20 is the EU release date.

Nothing technically new, but it's good to see it in English. For some reason that just makes me even more excited!

It's lip synced!! Hallelujah! The localization looks great. Now that they've treated the voices with some echo and what not it blends in a lot better. I can't wait to see how the demo is. Hopefully they have left some surprises for the actual show.

Finally a YT vid! Well that was a fun bite-sized trailer. It got me all giddy. :3

I find it funny they don't showcase the TWEWY characters like the Japanese trailers did. like they're not that big a deal here. xDD

I wish that they didn't just show scenes from the ten minute trailer. I counted like... 3 new lines, total.

It's cool that this trailer is actually... you know, good, with the lip synching and sound effects and whatnot.

But seriously, new stuff, plz.

And Roxas' voice...ugh, it was so much better in Days.

What's wrong with Roxas voice?

In my opinion he sounded the worst in Days. Roxas voice here is much more similar to the voice he had in KH2. In KH 358/2 Days it sound like Roxas had a cold throughout the entire game.