Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Xail

Shouldn't Sora have muscles

In kh2 Riku has muscles but when you look at Sora his arms are like sticks. So shouldn't Sora have muscles from using the keyblade for over a year (it probably weighs a lot).

Edited by Roxas-FTW

the muscles are only reserved for vanitas apperently to more of a "dark sora" that is like 99 times smexier.

as for sora himself, should be the opposite. "the skinny sweet-constantly friendzoned boy" with the exception of kairi

I'm not sure what effects sleeping for a year has.......

when Roxas fused with him wouldn't those effects would go away? The organization overworked Roxas. Edited by Roxas-FTW

when Roxas fused with him wouldn't those effects would go away? The organization overworked Roxas.

Sora was an animated shell until Roxas fused with him.

Roxas didn't have any muscle either (probably from all the ice cream owo)

Sora was an animated shell until Roxas fused with him.

Roxas didn't have any muscle either (probably from all the ice cream owo)

The ice-cream was the only thing which kh characters ate lol Edited by Roxas-FTW

Riku's KH I character model and artwork depict him with muscles as well like it's like his shtick. But Sora maintains his slender look even in KH II. I'm thinking it's just a design choice by Tetsuya Nomura. Plus as for strength the Keyblade gives it to him, unlike Riku though who had to labour away for his!

I think that since the keyblade is magic it probably doesn't weigh that much. Riku also had muscles in KH1, but Sora was also asleep for a whole year, one can assume that a lot of muscle was probably lost in this time period. Maybe he might have some for KH3 though.

tutti frutti. His growth spurt reversed after KH2. Though in a sense he should. In a way it would show that he is actually getting stronger in his own right, plus getting older, over him being fed a constant supply of water from the fountain of youth.

Edited by zhill05

No. He's a very small boy. I mean he's like over a head shorter than Yuffie who's 5 foot 2. He's probably able to hold that giant Key that makes up 75% of his height because of "the keyblade's magic".

im 4"11 and 85 pounds and im nearly 19 im a verry small girl GRANTED GIRL but still and i can lift 44 pounds im pretty shure a keyblades not THAT hevey (granted the mettle choboco gez) musle is equivelent to body mass and weight gender and working out right clearly sora "works out" alot i mean the guys been fighting heartless running around fighting bosses for two years, but hes got a smaller build, i dont think he has the capability to gain as big as muscles as riku...thats not to say he couldnt have any, thats not to say hes not strong...steriods maybe? *shot* Edited by xion---424