Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ventusxxx34

A tramp at my school says Kingdom Hearts is "babyish"

A tramp named Damien at my school goes on about how babyish Kingdom Hearts is whenever I mention the game. He only thinks this because the game has Disney Characters on it now I keep telling him that his views on the game are wrong because people over the age of 14 play the game but he carries on his rant about it being a baby game I wanted to know your views so I can prove to him thats its not a baby game.

Also by baby game he means like Disney Junior where it has stuff like mickey mouse standing around like is this shape a square or a rectangle.

Please can you give me your views on the game ?

I'm 24, i've been playing for 10 years and i STILL love it!

I'm 24, i've been playing for 10 years and i STILL love it!

Oh I don't literally mean 10 years, that would be insane! I still eat, sleep and occasionally bathe. lol :D

You mean someone has an opinion? Alert the media.

If you have your views on the game, don't let him affect them. In addition, if he wants to think KH is babyish, go right on ahead and let him think that. Everyone has an opinion, which means sooner or later, someone is gonna disagree with you.

Just ignore him. Many people write off things as childish like Kingdom Hearts because it's associated with Disney. Although anything and everything Disney is meant to be enjoyed by all ages people still ignore that factor since they do try to be as kid friendly as possible. :u

But in the end it is just an opinion someone has and to label him as a tramp is only making you look just as bad honestly... Name calling because someone holds an opinion different to your own is rather...well, childish and if you allow yourself to be offended by his opinion it only helps prove whatever point he's trying to make and it's really just a trivial matter to get upset over.

So yeah... Just like what you like! Not everyone is going to love the same things you do ;)

I'm taking a neutral stance on this. I still like Kingdom Hearts, BUT to me, you shouldn't really bring up the fact that you play KH at your school. But at the same time, I don't think that you should give two cents on what the guy says. Obviously the person is not educated on the topic he is discussing.