Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
luai123

KHBbS The English Realase

sort of an UPDATE! form a few firends who I Know and confirmed with me,thaty they will vocie in the english version,gave em a hint. so,but hints...around june, july. thats all i can say...(and ITS KILLIGN ME,CUS EI WANT TO SAY THE DATE BUT I PROMISED I CAN'T!!xD)

May 15th sounds like a good release date but isnt still official so....

we;ll we can guessmaitent, i found out a few friends of mine, are in KH:BBS. But they can't tell me anything...confidtional Agreement and what not,plus union bound. So, May 15th seems like its good. and it has been 5 years!

What can't they tell you anything

we;ll we can guessmaitent, i found out a few friends of mine, are in KH:BBS. But they can't tell me anything...confidtional Agreement and what not,plus union bound. So, May 15th seems like its good. and it has been 5 years!

UNION BOUND! They are signed to a contract!!

they can not speak,or say anythign about the matter. i do know that it well,come out, sometime between june, or july.

UNION BOUND! They are signed to a contract!!

they can not speak,or say anythign about the matter. i do know that it well,come out, sometime between june, or july.

Hmph. "Union bound"...you say it, all I hear is a date that's very close near the 20's and early 10's of June and July, the date however, is almost a complete mystery...And if I'm right, it's on either June 26th of 2010, or possibly June 30th - July 5th. Near one of those dates, I'm sure of.

Thats a good guess Pyro

although I wouldn't count on it too much

these release dates are almost picked out at random ''-.-

and besides I'd rather wait another few months to get a great game

then wait another week for an unfinished game

especially a game like bbs

I will pre-order BBS as soon as Square-Enix announces the release date. I also think the release date announcement will occur during June at the latest.

Well me and Brixta have it pre-ordered... as soon as the real date is out... you'll be sure I'll be camping outside the store to make sure I get my copy!!! RAWR!!! Don't get between me and my copy!!! Oh, and Brixta's copy, because I'm getting hers too.

The website for G4 TV has updated their Page for Birth by Sleep.

Their Release date is saying Jul 27, 2010. This release date has come up before. Of course it is not Official.

Also E3 Coming Up very Soon.