Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

OMG. Ignore me. I'm such an idiot. I have a feeling I got the game mixed up with another similar one. xD /idiot of the year

I could've sworn it was called Theatrhythm... but I don't remember any FF characters so it's probably a different game lol. Fail. Sorry to get your hopes up. xD

yea, i thought it was a KH spin-off at first cuz the characters look like re:coded's character parts but i love the music from FF and will probably love this game

WARNING!!IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR STYLUS THEN YOU CANNOT PLAY!!!.......AT ALL!!JS...

Okay now onto the review.

Graphics:

I's what you'd expect!Cute and colorful Chibi's,Backgrounds, and you can tell the cutscenes

from the older games have been modified for the 3DS.But the cutscenes's nostalgia are all in Japanese...in an English game.

Gameplay:

The gameplay is very fun,charming,and challenging!There are 3 way's to tap and many mode's to play in.

You also have an equip button where you can equip magic, items, and potions.To be honest their not really needed for that much.

Story:

The story is very cheesy,in a cute way.There's a magic crystal called the rhytmia crystal and you have to face all of it's challenges.But yes don't expect too much from the story.

Sound:

Oh come on you know why you bought this game!For Final Fantasy and it's wonderful music soundtrack from 1 to 13.All of them are great in their own way!From the classic NES music to the Orchestrated pieces.

Verdict:

If you are a Final Fantasy fan you'll definetly appreciate this.Why'll there's some stuff that's not needed, and if you're not a Final Fantasy fan you'll still like this.

I give this game an 8.5/10.

Edited by Imoore4

tutti frutti. I played a bit of my friends copy of the game, I have to say that I liked what I played. The music remains great, especially for those that have played all of the numbered titles and need a trip down memory lane. I find that the avater-like chibi characters were good, and the cgi scenes of the game were definitely memorable. The game is fairly easy, but not easy to the point where you get bored real quick. For those that are fans of rhythm games, and/or Final Fantasy, this is a solid game. You get to see some of the famous characters in some of the scenes that were in the games, and you get to battle some of the enemies that make a return to the game. I'm definitely going to try and get this game myself.

Only reason why I won't be getting this: MUSIC ISN'T REMIXED, WHY SQUARE. YOU HAD IT, BUT YOU BLEW IT.

Lol then i bet you if a KH rhythm-type game came out with no remixed music you'd still get it anyway.

Lol then i bet you if a KH rhythm-type game came out with no remixed music you'd still get it anyway.

I would, then I remembered that it was proposed to be based off of this game. (the kh rhythm game) That makes it a no.

Trolling much...??

Hory shat. You don't know what trolling is do you, this is perfect....

Only reason why I won't be getting this: MUSIC ISN'T REMIXED, WHY SQUARE. YOU HAD IT, BUT YOU BLEW IT.

Theatremix Final Fantasy?