Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

KH3D Kingdom Hearts 3D Ultimania staff interviews translated

So I guess this is why there's only 2 save slots?

colourful

Thanks Apprentice. Now everybody is spelling it like that.

Edited by Rob

''Tamotsu Goto

Lead Programmer / From: Osaka Development Team / Previous titles: KH Re:CoM, KH BbS, Brave Fencer Musashi, Musashi: Samurai Legend''

wow i didnt know that he was in charge of Mushashi:Samurai legend,now i can see that there are many similarities between the 2 titles,the sword combos and the different skills of Mushashi with his elemental swords match some of soras and rikus skills in kh3d and the sword commands in bbs,nice i really enjoy their work :)

Edited by Nikolasvanitas

A KH movie?! =D Now that would be interesting! I really hope the next game manages to combine realistic next gen. graphics with the cartoony kiddy feel of Kingdom Hearts current graphics. =)

Q. What do you want to challenge yourself with in the next title?

A. When you think of Disney of course what comes to mind is the songs. I want to try writing a scenario that incorporates musicals and songs.

Please dont!!! O_O

=P Maybe not the musical part, (*remembers KH2 Little Mermaid* *shudders*) but maybe the Disney characters could sing parts of their themes, (Cinderella humming her song from the movie,

*If Tangled is in KH3* She could sing her song about wanting to leave the tower...etc.)

Secret of this title that only he knows:

During production I received a phone call from (Mr. Tetsuya) Nomura, and he told me he wanted me to definitely make sure to alter a particular scene. When I asked the reason, I remember my astonishment at being told so quickly the shocking story

OH GOD, OH GOD WHAT WAS IT!!!

Takeshi Nozue

Q. What do you want to challenge yourself with in the next title?

A. The art of graphics has very much evolved, and so I’d like to try producing realtime graphics in movie quality. Also, this is just a dream or a wish, but I’d like to try doing a full-length KH movie.

I hope this will come true. I want to see KH in full length 3D movie. :)

"Secret of this title that only he knows:

The basic Nightmare eyes are scary, round and red, but we left it off one breed because it was too scary. Can you tell which Nightmare that is?"

What Nightmare doesn't have Red Eyes? :/

!!! one of the developers wants to make a full CGI movie of KH?

If this was to be released in bluray, (Sadly I dont have a bluray) and it is in 3D (wtf, I dont got a 3D tv!) I would explode with joy!

Edited by Xamtweth-reconnected