Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
MonocledGhost

Just a quick question...

Has it ever been explored in canon what happens when you put two keychains on a Keyblade at once? I was thinking that they would probably fuse together to make a new one or perhaps one would override the other. What do you folks think?

Keychains aren't relevant to the story really. That's why in some cutscenes, you'll see Sora have the Kingdom Keyblade because that's his proper one. Keychains are for the game and that's it. They don't actually come into the story.

Keychains aren't relevant to the story really. That's why in some cutscenes, you'll see Sora have the Kingdom Keyblade because that's his proper one. Keychains are for the game and that's it. They don't actually come into the story.

Actually they kinda do. All keyblades have keychains and their form depends on the keychain. Like mickey's keyblade. In BBS he had the star seeker keychain and in KH 1 he found the kingdom key D keychain but it was still the same keyblade. And like in BBS in Terra's final battle, no matter what keychain you have up till then, it will change to The End of the Earth keychain because that is the one he got on Destiny Islands. The story does incorperate the fact that the keychain changes the form of the keyblade.

I know, I just think that it would be an interesting gameplay mechanic for, say, KH3.

Totally agree.Maybe just like the meld command list from Bbs,there could be one for keyblades.Adds more variety you know.