Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorafan908

Will you think that they will make Riku and Sora Gay in Kingdom Hearts 3

...how did this topic get dug up again?

Dude.

I wonder EVERY time a thread one year old is dug up. I...I have no motherfiretrucking idea how the firetruck these firetrucking threads are dug up D:

The rumor that Axel and Riku were going to be lovers and it was shot down by Disney is the same rumor that has been out about Riku and Sora.  People love fabricating things to try and add validity to their personal opinions.  There so far is no actual evidence or proof that mentions anything about anyone in KH being gay, and until there is (if ever, and on whatever characters they choose, could be new ones) it's as true as saying I was in line for the throne of England.   Additionally anyone who's played days, Roxas seems to care a lot more about Xion than Axel in it, going after her instead of Axel and all, being a complete moody bitch when she ain't around, getting all the seashells (which I assume is meant to be somewhat reminiscent to the fruit), actually crying at her death etc.

On topic, no, I don't think they will make Sora and Riku gay since the games have always hinted at a romance between Sora and Kairi, and both boys appeared to be competing for her affections in the first game, not each others.  

The rumor that Axel and Riku were going to be lovers and it was shot down by Disney is the same rumor that has been out about Riku and Sora.  People love fabricating things to try and add validity to their personal opinions.  There so far is no actual evidence or proof that mentions anything about anyone in KH being gay, and until there is (if ever, and on whatever characters they choose, could be new ones) it's as true as saying I was in line for the throne of England.   Additionally anyone who's played days, Roxas seems to care a lot more about Xion than Axel in it, going after her instead of Axel and all, being a complete moody bitch when she ain't around, getting all the seashells (which I assume is meant to be somewhat reminiscent to the fruit), actually crying at her death etc.

On topic, no, I don't think they will make Sora and Riku gay since the games have always hinted at a romance between Sora and Kairi, and both boys appeared to be competing for her affections in the first game, not each others.  

ahahahahaha why so serious? I literally laughed at his 

I'm not against gay couples or anything, but I'll have to say no.  Leave Sora and Riku as they are.  Just please, leave them as they are.  Sora is meant to be with Kairi, and Riku will probably meet his own love in the next saga.  But no gay couples.  That's all I have to say. :)

No and never!

First off what is wrong with fandoms in general and having something against friendship? It's like it's either gay or no way.

I have nothing against people that are gay but it does not need to be placed where it never existed in a series!

I am sick and tired of this stuff, what is so wrong with the power of friendship!

sir abount your this that is the most dummbest thing every cause They're just best friends and It's  a Disney game and disney will never let THAT happen it like saying that anna and elsa are gay so !@#$ no

Edited by kairilover12

I agree with you for I was trying to tell thst to someone on YouTube tonight but they were calling me a crybaby, rude, forcing and attempting to silence their opinions