Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sorafan908

Will you think that they will make Riku and Sora Gay in Kingdom Hearts 3

Is it so important for people to see Sora and Riku being gay officially in a Kingdom Hearts game?i though that KH was all about friends who help each other

Really i dont understand why people try so hard to prove that they are gay ? :huh:

Oh my gosh, why does everyone think they're gay? They're just best friends! Why can't people just be best friends anymore without someone thinking they're a couple? Really, they're like Cory and Shawn from Boy Meets World (with Kairi being Topanga) or Harry and Ron, or... etc, etc.

I mean, honestly. It's clear that Sora has had feelings for Kairi in all of these games (and Nami in CoM). The only problem with the obvious SoKai is that Kairi's character hasn't been developed, so we haven't been seeing her lately (hopefully that'll be remedied soon).

Also, the fact that Riku doesn't hug Sora back at the end of 3D clearly shows he doesn't have any feelings for Sora. He seemed annoyed and exasperated and was pretty much like, "Get the f off of me" in that scene. Kind of like how Angeal acted when Zack hugged him in Crisis Core.

If anything, they're like brothers that highly respect each other. Perhaps there's a bit of a bromance, but that's it.

Anyway, they are definitely not gay and I get sick of all the pairing questions. KH isn't about pairings! None of the hinted pairings are really even canon. When have we ever seen anything really romantic from anyone in these games? Umm, never. And Disney would definitely never allow Sora and Riku to be gay. Seriously, why do people care so much about all the stupid, non-existant love crap and not about what KH really is? The characters are even still quite young for crying out loud!

And if any yaoi pairing might have some substance from Square, it'd be Neku and Joshua (at least on Josh's side, possibly). Not Sora and Riku (or Roxas and Axel, or whatever pairing people come up with for KH).

Rant over.

Edited by DenizenofTwilight

Oh my gosh, why does everyone think they're gay? They're just best friends! Why can't people just be best friends anymore without someone thinking they're a couple? Really, they're like Cory and Shawn from Boy Meets World (with Kairi being Topanga) or Harry and Ron, or... etc, etc.

I mean, honestly. It's clear that Sora has had feelings for Kairi in all of these games (and Nami in CoM). The only problem with the obvious SoKai is that Kairi's character hasn't been developed, so we haven't been seeing her lately (hopefully that'll be remedied soon).

Also, the fact that SPOILERS Riku doesn't hug Sora back at the end of 3D clearly shows he doesn't have any feelings for Sora. He seemed annoyed and exasperated and was pretty much like, "Get the f off of me" in that scene. Kind of like how Angeal acted when Zack hugged him in Crisis Core. If anything, they're like brothers that highly respect each other. Perhaps there's a bit of a bromance, but that's it.

Anyway, they are definitely not gay and I get sick of all the pairing questions. KH isn't about pairings! None of the hinted pairings are really even canon. When have we ever seen anything really romantic from anyone in these games? Umm, never. And Disney would definitely never allow Sora and Riku to be gay. Seriously, why do people care so much about all the stupid, non-existant love crap and not about what KH really is? The characters are even still quite young for crying out loud!

And if any yaoi pairing might have some substance from Square, it'd be Neku and Joshua (at least on Josh's side, possibly). Not Sora and Riku (or Roxas and Axel, or whatever pairing people come up with for KH).

Rant over.

EXACTLY. (and I would have never thought of comparing them to Harry and Ron lol) I'm also sick of people saying they're gay. Just might wanna edit this post and put an actual spoiler tag in there though.

Also, the fact that SPOILERS Riku doesn't hug Sora back at the end of 3D clearly shows he doesn't have any feelings for Sora. He seemed annoyed and exasperated and was pretty much like, "Get the f off of me" in that scene. Kind of like how Angeal acted when Zack hugged him in Crisis Core. If anything, they're like brothers that highly respect each other. Perhaps there's a bit of a bromance, but that's it.

Rant over.

Would you calm down?

Sure, Riku and Sora aren't gay for each other, but they're close. That's why people ship them together.

And you're acting like AkuRoku wasn't canon. It isn't now, but before the game was made, Axel and Roxas were meant to be lovers. That idea has since been discarded because Disney refuses to encourage same-sex relationships. You don't have to get all butthurt about it.

Also wtf.

Sooooo you can see Josh and Neku being a couple but not Sora and Riku?

what

That makes you look a little hypocritical.

Would you calm down?

Sure, Riku and Sora aren't gay for each other, but they're close. That's why people ship them together.

And you're acting like AkuRoku wasn't canon. It isn't now, but before the game was made, Axel and Roxas were meant to be lovers. That idea has since been discarded because Disney refuses to encourage same-sex relationships. You don't have to get all butthurt about it.

Also wtf.

what

Akuroku wasn't canon their are no couples other then disney characters Edited by devereauxr

Akuroku wasn't canon their are no couples other then disney characters

Did you even read what I said lol

I SAID it was canon before Disney said 'no'

Please read the whole thing before commenting on it.

That spelling

Did you even read what I said lol

I SAID it was canon before Disney said 'no'

Please read the whole thing before commenting on it.

That spelling

I did read what you posted btw yet know one who says that it was canon before disney said no has yet to provide proof of this statement

I did read what you posted btw yet know one who says that it was canon before disney said no has yet to provide proof of this statement

Disney doesn't need to provide proof

Mostly because they would probably deny it

Their relationship was meant to be like that in the manga, however, but, like I said, it wasn't allowed.

Besides, they're only friends now, so what do you care?

I know you don't want to believe that it happened (and neither do I, since the fangirls quite frankly make me want to puke my liver out), but it did.

Tetsuya Nomura might have intentionally created subtle hints to ANY pairing (Sora/Kairi, Roxas/Namine, Riku/Sora, etc.) to expand the creative freedom to help the fandom thrive.

If you like a pairing, there's always proof of a relationship.

Because although there hasn't been proof that their relationship exists (in this case, AkuRoku), there also hasn't been proof that their relationship doesn't exist, either.

Disney doesn't need to provide proof

Mostly because they would probably deny it

Their relationship was meant to be like that in the manga, however, but, like I said, it wasn't allowed.

Besides, they're only friends now, so what do you care?

I know you don't want to believe that it happened (and neither do I, since the fangirls quite frankly make me want to puke my liver out), but it did.

Tetsuya Nomura might have intentionally created subtle hints to ANY pairing (Sora/Kairi, Roxas/Namine, Riku/Sora, etc.) to expand the creative freedom to help the fandom thrive.

If you like a pairing, there's always proof of a relationship.

Because although there hasn't been proof that their relationship exists (in this case, AkuRoku), there also hasn't been proof that their relationship doesn't exist, either.

This manga has nothing to the game I would like to point out. Secondly its not about me not wanting believe that they were supposed to be gay. I have no biased stake in that arguement because I could care less I am only pointing out because their is no proof from disney or nomura one could logically say that it was a rumor made by the fans

This manga has nothing to the game I would like to point out. Secondly its not about me not wanting believe that they were supposed to be gay. I have no biased stake in that arguement because I could care less I am only pointing out because their is no proof from disney or nomura one could logically say that it was a rumor made by the fans

This ...exactly

It wasn't a rumor? lol

Although I can see where you're coming from, since the fans of KH often make up some outrageous shit

I didn't say the manga was the game either...? I compared the two, I didn't say the manga WAS the game.

It wasn't a rumor? lol

Although I can see where you're coming from, since the fans of KH often make up some outrageous shit

I didn't say the manga was the game either...? I compared the two, I didn't say the manga WAS the game.

All I'm asking for one person to show where it was said that disney told nomura to change if its not a rumor then show where it's confirmed

Would you calm down?

Also wtf.

what

I'm sorry. I got a little angry, but I get tired of seeing things like this all the time. Whatever the pairings are anymore, I just don't care. That's not what KH is about and it never will be; and these stupid debates are pushing fans apart instead of bringing them together. I just want it to stop. Things like this are making me start to hate KH. I really don't care about the couples anymore and have become numb with a lot of it. They're all just freakin friends, so lets leave it at that. Nomura just likes to troll people with a lot of "what-ifs".

As for the AkuRoku thing, I've heard that before, but have never seen any proof. If you could link me to it, that'd be great. Otherwise, I won't believe it. Sorry. And if it is true, it just proves there's nothing going on between Roxas and Axel. Maybe something was originally planned, but it didn't happen. Which I'm actually glad for because Axel is way too old for Roxas in my opinion. Especially Days Roxas...

I wouldn't have a problem with Sora and Riku as a pairing if I thought there was a shred of evidence pointing that way. I just don't see their relationship that way; and don't think it's supposed to be taken that way. Neku and Joshua, on the other hand, was actually teased at quite a bit in TWEWY. But even with them, I don't seriously buy it for reasons I've mentioned in another post (that contains TWEWY spoilers).

Also, could someone explain to me how to put a spoiler tag? I want to edit my earlier post. Thanks in advance.

-Shanna

Edited by DenizenofTwilight

I'm sorry. I got a little angry, but I get tired of seeing things like this all the time. Whatever the pairings are anymore, I just don't care. That's not what KH is about and it never will be; and these stupid debates are pushing fans apart instead of bringing them together. I just want it to stop. Things like this are making me start to hate KH. I really don't care about the couples anymore and have become numb with a lot of it. They're all just freakin friends, so lets leave it at that. Nomura just likes to troll people with a lot of "what-ifs".

As for the AkuRoku thing, I've heard that before, but have never seen any proof. If you could link me to it, that'd be great. Otherwise, I won't believe it. Sorry. And if it is true, it just proves there's nothing going on between Roxas and Axel. Maybe something was originally planned, but it didn't happen. Which I'm actually glad for because Axel is way too old for Roxas in my opinion. Especially Days Roxas...

I wouldn't have a problem with Sora and Riku as a pairing if I thought there was a shred of evidence pointing that way. I just don't see their relationship that way; and don't think it's supposed to be taken that way. Neku and Joshua, on the other hand, was actually teased at quite a bit in TWEWY. But even with them, I don't seriously buy it for reasons I've mentioned in another post (that contains TWEWY spoilers).

Also, could someone explain to me how to put a spoiler tag? I want to edit my earlier post. Thanks in advance.

-Shanna

It is quite alright.

I can try to find the source (I don't have it bookmarked or anything - I remember GaiaOnline linked me to it a looooong time ago from a reliable source), but it might take me awhile. @_@

Anyways, it's perfectly okay to like a game or anime or book, but hate the fandom because of all the stupid shit the people within the fandom say. It's like that with so many fandoms, so I can't blame you for being a little agitated with the behavior of some fans and ships.

Spoiler tags can be added by putting [ spoiler ] before the spoiler begins, and ending the spoiler with [ /spoiler ]. :) (Remove the spaces)

Edited by Miku Hatsune

even if it did happen that would be fine...nothing wrong with it...but i think the closest riku and sora are to me are brothers, they just always remind me of brothers, they may fight, be competitive with eachother (thats mostly in the first game), but they stick by eachother, look out for eachother, and if theres any love to me i think it would be more brotherly i mean i know some yaoi fangirls claim that kh2 cutseen when sora is helping riku walk and his hand is near his but, but face it, sora is smaller then riku, riku probably weighs a little more too since he was holding onto rikus arm over his shoilder in order to give himself more support, and make shure riku wouldnt fall over or behind or stumble or something, that would make since, i dont understand how that could be taken as a clue, sora seems verry innocent, when kairi hugged him in kh two he was eather a little shocked/ surprized maybe shy i dont know, he did hug back, and i think the only reason he started crying with riku, he made shure kairi went back to the island, but riku was behind the door they got seprete and he was still looking for him and he found him, and sora follows his heart, goes with his emotions, that was probably alot to take in right now and really exiteing that they were all together again, i think riku just set of the fireworks, i would be fine with it eather way, im not a homophobe just theres about as much CONCRETE evidence of that as there is for Sora X Kairi you could inturpret them any way youd like but theres truely no cannon parrings in kingdom hearts, i dont know if they will come as fast as three, theres no questions sora loves his freinds, i just dont know if its in that regard.

I've got no problem with yaoi fan pairings except when it comes to KH. The connection between Sora and Kairi is just too strong for me to believe there's anyone else for them. I mean Sora pretty much killed himself to save her. Not to mention that their hearts were in actual physical contact for most of the game.