Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sonic

Yays, SA2 pretty much confirmed for xbla/psn in october

Looking forward to replaying Adventure 2 in HD! :D

I'm hoping there will be trophy/achievement support!

It's mandatory for all PS3 and 360 games (excluding playstation minis), so yeah it'll have support for them :P

OH my gosh Sonic Adventure 2 is going to be on PSN? Awesome!! I can't wait to re-experience all the adventures Sonic and I have gone through in SAB2. Ah, such memories. But why won't they put SA1 on PSN if they are putting the sequal in it. It would make much more sense to put the first Sonic Adventure game in it as well.

Tails will have a heart attack when he sees this.

Yes, I just had a huge boner from this news.

Edited by Tails

OH my gosh Sonic Adventure 2 is going to be on PSN? Awesome!! I can't wait to re-experience all the adventures Sonic and I have gone through in SAB2. Ah, such memories. But why won't they put SA1 on PSN if they are putting the sequal in it. It would make much more sense to put the first Sonic Adventure game in it as well.

Actually Sonic Adventure is already on PSN even the DX version is there and I think its on XBLA as well.

Actually this was sort of announced like a month ago. It was on a leak that could not be confirmed to be true or not, but obviously it was

It's been on the PSN for quite awhile now actually.