Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Kingdom Hearts: The Mark of Kye.

(Pais.).

"Yeah, better then this slacker over here." said Pais insulting Horizont once more before Horizont himself says "You know what, you've been picking a fight with me ever since the exam began and well if it's a fight you want then it's a fight you'll-" before Horizont was then interrupted by Master Xine saying "HORIZONT! PAIS! ENOUGH!! stop fighting or i will deem you faliures in front of Master Kye.", as the two then gulped and had said together ".....Yes Master.", as Xine then nodds by then saying "We will now enter the final stage of the exam, Mare, if you would please." with Mare replying by saying "Yes Master, i'll begin at once.", as she walked to the center of the hall, summoned her Keyblade and took on both Aqua's Fighting Style and/or Battle Position, waiting for the 5 Light orbs to appear while masking his appearance is the Stranger from before, talking to himself and saying "The 3rd and final Key.....".

Fixed.

Salondra Valset and Bryan Coman Accepted.

"!?! I-I KNOW THAT!!!" said Mare, trying to keep a serious look on her face away from Kyle with Pais asking Horizont "Hey, why is she acting like that?" and Horizont mearly replies saying "Who knows.", as Mare gets ready to fight the 5 Light orbs now summoned in front of her, as the Stranger remains silent and mearly looks on from behind a corner.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Mare, unlike both Horizont and Pais, seemed to struggle with fighting the 5 Light orbs, as she could only destroy 2 so far, however, unlike both Horizont and Pais also, did Mare then activate a secret ability of hers that she had been training to use just for the exam that she calls the "Time Strike", as she managed for at least just one second, to destroy all of the remaining 5 Light orbs without anyone seemingly noticing how though and with everyone looking on in surprise, especially Master Kye, however, he seemed the most shocked compared to everyone else.

Salondra Valset and Bryan Coman Accepted.

(Thank you)

Salondra walked towards one of the gates of Radiant Garden, her left hand rubbed the grip of her revolver. "Are you sure about this?" She whispered. *Yes* Bryan said in her mind. *You need to learn how to use the Keyblade in a real combat situation.* "I know, but if I was good with a blade, I'd be using a gunblade." *You have been practicing. You will do fine.* Salondra sighed. "Okay." Salondra walked through the gate.

(Thank you)

Salondra walked towards one of the gates of Radiant Garden, her left hand rubbed the grip of her revolver. "Are you sure about this?" She whispered. *Yes* Bryan said in her mind. *You need to learn how to use the Keyblade in a real combat situation.* "I know, but if I was good with a blade, I'd be using a gunblade." *You have been practicing. You will do fine.* Salondra sighed. "Okay." Salondra walked through the gate.

(No probs, also, just as a reminder to everyone else in the RP, if your going to original Worlds like both Radiant Garden and Traverse Town for examples, just remember that they won't be as highly advanced as they will be in the future, as shown in both Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II.).

The Stranger looked on, seemingly in fright at what he just saw before talking to himself once more and saying "N-NO, NOT THAT, ANYTHING BUT THAT!", as it seemed that he has witnessed Mare's technique somewhere else before just now.

"Yeah, tell me about it! i have never seen Mare use something like that before!" said Horizont while Pais mearly looked on in silence.

"I hoped that impressed-?!?" thought Mare in her head until turning around and seeing the way Kyle was looking at her, as she then turned her face to the ground below while blushing like a red rose until raising her head up upon hearing Master Xine clapping his hands and also hearing him say "Well done Mare, well done.", as her face turned back to normal and Master Xine continued speaking by saying "You, out of everyone here, have proven that you have displayed the most technique here and now, we will now announced the results of your Marks of Mastery." said Master Xine.

Salondra marched through the Ravine Trail, scanning the cliffs for Heartless. "Any tricks on Heartless detecting, Master Bryan?" She asked. *Yes.* he answered. *Don't find them. They find you. Heartless can feel the strength of Heart that a Keyblade Wielder needs in order to have a Keyblade. It's like candy to them.* "Well, that should make this easier." A fireball whizzed past her as three Wizard Heartless floated towards her. She grabbed her gun, but didn't pull It out. 'The master is right.' She thought. 'I need to learn how to fight with the Keyblade.' She pulled hand away from the butt of her revolver and slashed it down. As her hand moved, she closed it. Her Keyblade responded to her mental command and materialized in her hand. "Let's do this." she said and then charged the Wizards.

"Y-yeah, i-i hope, m-maybe, o-one day, m-me and you could-" said Mare quietly before Horizont interrupted by saying "WAY TO GO MARE! that-was-awesome!" while patting her back, as Pais then says to Horizont "Gee, you SURE know how to treat a lady don't you Horizont?" said Pais, as Horizont turned to face him and say "WHY YOU-" until Master Xine then went "Ahem" with his left hand and caught everyone's attention.

Mare seemed a bit down about how Kyle said what he just said in the tone he was seemingly using but nevertheless is happy that he congratulated her before then along with both Horizont and Pais had turned all of their attentions to Xine in the center of the hall, as he began a speech "Ahem: today, we have seen not one but three of the Keyblade's chosen ones prove themseleves to see if they were really worthy of becoming true Keyblade Masters at this current time and no matter if not all of them will become true Keyblade Masters, just remember that there will always be next time, as long as they all train harder to seek what it is they seek and now, to reveal who our newest true Keyblade Masters are." said Xine ending his speech.

Moonlight, just sold 1 of his rings to a stranger that needed a health boost, those rings wheren' worth that much.

"When this goes on I'll be doomed..."

He took the vitrine inside his house again, locking it tight, then he got rid of his clothes and went to bed without dinner.

"Let's call it a day, I hope next time I'll be more lucky..."

As he closed his eyes a blinding light form nowhere was spawning ti his sight, his dream of the keyblade began once again.

"Our newest true Keyblade Master is Mare, congradulations Mare, thanks to the demostration of not just the ability you have shown us today but also the amount of time you had prepared in making the technique in the first place as well as your hard work and dedication put into this exam do i, true Keyblade Master Xine and fellow true Keyblade Master Kye, welcome you among the Keyblade council, again Mare, congrads to your sheer determination at everything you have done in your training up to now." said Xine, having now announced Mare as the newest true Keyblade Master.

"Ahhh what!!!! aw man!!! man, i wish i was the one to succeed, oh well, that's life, at any rate, congrads Mare, i hope to catch up to you one day sooner then later." said Horizont, congradulating Mare on her success, as Mare replies by saying "T-thank you all! i promise! i won't let your ideals of me be in vain!" said Mare, promising to live up to both Master Xine and Master Kye's choice of making Mare the newest true Keyblade Master while Pais looks down at the fact that he did not become a true Keyblade Master and mearly says to Mare "Yeah....congrads." before storming off with his hands in his pockets to the exit, as Horizont says "What's his problem? oh well, just give him time and he'll cool down." said Horizont as Mare nodds in agreement while Kye is shown smirking with a slight evil grin on his face once more before leaving the hall with the Stranger mearly remaining silent until heading off into the shadows.