Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Kingdom Hearts: The Mark of Kye.

"W-WHAT!?!?" said the "Nobody", as he had noticed the increase in Lunarius's attacks whilst still getting pounded on but without so much breaking a sweat, due to his near invulnerability.

Edited by Iamkingdomhearts1000

Master Lunarius then utters a chant which causes him to glow white and then the blasts of Fission Firaga began to get faster and a little bigger as Master Lunarius continued to cast load after load of Fission Firaga at "Nobody".

"Take this!!!!" Master Lunarius said.

Edited by Tom13

Master Lunarius looked at "Nobody" with a grin on his face.

"Time for a change of pace!!!" Master Lunarius said.

Master Lunarius activates the Bladecharge command style and begins slashing "Nobody" lots, lots and lots of times.

"....Darkcharge...." said the "Nobody", as he had fused both of his blades into one sword and had then activated a Dark version of Lunarius's Bladecharge that he had used to block at least most of Lunarius's slashes with whilst not feeling any pain from the rest before saying "While it is indeed true that i can no longer feel any cuts, i still don't like getting slashed up, that's why im currently blocking you." said the "Nobody" on the reason of why he is even bothering defending himself due to his "Perfect Defense".

Master Lunarius got thrown back and slowly got up again and casted a Curaga spell to heal himself.

Master Lunarius listened to the voice and glew very bright white and 2 long blades of light and a large ball of light appear above Master Lunarius.

"All right if you don't like being slashed....Then take this!!!" Master Lunarius said.

Master Lunarius slashes "Nobody" with the two long blades of light while the large ball of light hits "Nobody" several times.

Edited by Tom13

Master Lunarius looked at "Nobody".

"So....It seems that my new power has an effect on you...In that case I shall continue the onslaught!!!" Master Lunarius said.

Master Lunarius thrusts his two blades at "Nobody" and throws "Nobody" into the air with them and beams of bright light are fired from the tips of the blades at him and then the large ball of light then pounds "Nobody" very very hard.

Edited by Tom13

Master Lunarius fired more beams of light at "Nobody" and continues to slash him very very very hard and the large ball of light continues to hit "Nobody" very very very hard.

"Hmph, at this rate, i'll....fine, got no other way around i guess." said the "Nobody" before enveloping himself in a huge Dark orb that he uses to crash his way at Lunarius, sending him flying down to the ground whilst creating a huge crater from his impact.

Master Lunarius stood up and casted Curaga to heal himself and he chanted a spell and 10 more long blades of light and 5 more large balls of light appeared.

"Feel your own demise!!!" Master Lunarius said.

Master Lunarius slashes "Nobody" with all the long blades of light and all of the large balls of light hit "Nobody" very very very very hard.

"You....you can't even see....your own Heart....getting stained....in Darkness....oh well....it doesn't matter....nothing does...." said the "Nobody" uttering Kye's catchphrase, causing a little worry about just who is under the Black Coat's hood.

Master Lunarius listened to what "Nobody" said but continued to attack.

"Well, you can't beat darkness unless you have darkness and if you are using darkness for doing heroic stuff!!!" Master Lunarius said.

Master Lunarius continued to slash "Nobody" with all of his long blades of light and all of the large balls of light continue to hit "Nobody" very very very very very hard.

Finally, the Dark orb that was still surrounding the "Nobody" and had been taking all of Lunarius's attacks up to now, had cracked, causing all of it's energy to burst forth whilst seemingly not effecting the "Nobody", as he had appeared from out of the Dark orb and had said to Lunarius "Good job, your one of the few people who actually broke my "Dark Sphere", though im afraid to say, im both impressed and shocked at this, however, im also afraid to say that i must end our battle here." said the "Nobody" whilst clapping his hands to Lunarius, both actually and honestly praising him for his efforts against the "Nobody".

"Im glad that i got to fight a real true Keyblade Master that was at this kind of caliber." said the "Nobody", still feeling the tension that was remaining inside both of his hands.

"At any rate........" said the "Nobody" upon turning around and seeing that his Dark Sphere was still activated and that from it's cracks was it leaking Dark energy until the "Nobody" had then used the very same cloak of Darkness that was surrounding him before to absorb both the Dark Sphere and all of it's Dark energy into himself and duss, by doing so, did he manage to heal all of his minor wounds during the fight up to now before saying to Lunarius "From this fight, you will have gained more strength then you ever have before, even more then you were originally suppose to gain but anyways, while you have indeed gained more strength, consider that your reward, as i will now purge you of all of your memories of this fight." said the "Nobody", fading away into Darkness but not before using Memory Manipulation to take away all of Lunarius's memories of the fight that he had with the "Nobody" whilst getting transported back to where Lunarius was originally at before coming to the location he was obviously at now.

(Lunarius had then returned to the canon storyline of the RP, also, thank you everyone for all your hard work on this RP and i hope to see at least most of you in the sequel, till then, goodbye for now and again, thank you for everything you have done in this RP up to now :], also, no NightfallXIII, im just gonna post the Secret Ending first and then i'll get right to work on the sequel, till then, relax and have fun :].).

THE END.