Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

87 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think of the KH3D Demo?

• It was good. I really loved it.
    • It was bad. I am not into this demo too much.
    • It was alright but could have been better.
    • I didn't play the demo yet.
    • I don't have a 3DS to play the demo.

I didn't mind it was a short demo, cause when I finished all the enemys of in the fourth district, I'd go the fifth and immediatly returned to the fourth where a whole bunch of new enemy's awaited me,.. haha at flow motion howerer,.. I sucked,.. Tee Hee,. it took a lot of time to go the direction I wanted with jumping from wall to wall but I got it covered now, haha

but indeed a Riku part couldn't have hurt ;)

It was awesome, spent most of my time getting used to flow motion and reality shift, hope they release another demo but with riku as the playable character

also somehow when i downloaded the demo i only got 15 tries not 30 o_O

It was seriously amazing. Free-flow was a lot easier than I expected and I actually used commands this time, whereas usually I just use attack and only have cures in my command deck. Annoyingly we only get 15 tries here in the UK but ah well, I'll just have to limit my playing to once every 2 days

Or.. you could create several Eshop accounts http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.png

I approve of Robs theory but to think about it the demo was noticed for NA staring like a couple hours or a day also Europe but I think austiee got it last that I'm thinking

Australia got it first. The Australian eShop is updated at about midnight every week on Thursday/Friday, Australian time. So we got it about 20 hours ago.

Australia got it first. The Australian eShop is updated at about midnight every week on Thursday/Friday, Australian time. So we got it about 20 hours ago.

No we didn't, someone would have noticed in that time. Just because they regularly update it at midnight, doesn't mean they can't update it at other times as well.

Agh! I haven't enev played it yet! Too much bloody homework.

I think everywhere got it at the same time. The time being when the Nintendo Direct event. This morning it wasn't on there because the nintendo direct event hadn't been. But when I got home from school it was on there =D

wat is it on the european eshop haa dose that mean australia will get it.

The Australian eShop is essentially the European one with Aussie prices, so yeah, it's on ours. Edited by Tsunamo

Nintendo, Y U release demo so late at night?!

Anyways, it's awesome. And you can play it 30 times! But the flow motion is going to take some getting used to. And I wish you could play as Riku!