Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kailira

Pokemon: the hoenn tournament

Trainers all across hoenn gathered to the stadium, tempted to test their skills in battling. Their Pokemon were even more pumped. The stadium gleamed with a bright light, ready for Pokemon to battle...

Rules:

No god modding

No swearing above age 13

No controlling other characters without permission.

Have fun^_^

Character sheet:

Name:

Appearance:

Bio:

Starter Pokemon:

Team:

Put "the battle begins" at the end to show you read the rules.

It dosent matter what Pokemon you have. It can be any gen.

You mean Unova also right?

Unova is a far away region. Unless someone creates a random story saying they found it in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, I don't think it would make any sense. Just letting you know, someone might have to explain where they get their Pokèmon at some point.

I might join though. ^-^

I'm joining:

Name: Sara

Appearance: long sky blue hair, pink dress, pink shoes, and a yellow Barrett in her hair.

Bio: Sara has traveled a long way with her Pokemon. She loves to battle, entering alot of competitions. She has grown a strong bond for her Pokemon, caring for them.

Starter Pokemon: snivy

Team: umbreon, jolteon, pikachu, lucario, and servine.

The battle begins

I'm joining:

Name: Sara

Appearance: long sky blue hair, pink dress, pink shoes, and a yellow Barrett in her hair.

Bio: Sara has traveled a long way with her Pokemon. She loves to battle, entering alot of competitions. She has grown a strong bond for her Pokemon, caring for them.

Starter Pokemon: snivy

Team: umbreon, jolteon, pikachu, lucario, and servine.

The battle begins

Accepted. I'll put my sheet after at least one more person puts theirs.

Why not?

Name: Anna Sarip

Appearance:

Posted Image

Good lord, that pic's enormous. Couldn't find a good smaller one, though.

Bio: A teacher from the Pokemon Academy in the Orange Archipelago, Anna returned to the Hoenn region on business for her friend, Professor Felina Ivy.Hearing about the competition, she took a side trip to see what the commotion was about.

Starter Pokemon: Torchic

Team: Blaziken, Garchomp, Liligant (Lillil), Blissey, Feraligatr, Butterfree

"The Battle Begins"

Why not?

Name: Anna Sarip

Appearance:

Posted Image

Good lord, that pic's enormous. Couldn't find a good smaller one, though.

Bio: A teacher from the Pokemon Academy in the Orange Archipelago, Anna returned to the Hoenn region on business for her friend, Professor Felina Ivy.Hearing about the competition, she took a side trip to see what the commotion was about.

Starter Pokemon: Torchic

Team: Blaziken, Garchomp, Liligant (Lillil), Blissey, Feraligatr, Butterfree

"The Battle Begins"

Accepted

Name: Mary

Appearance: long brown hair, a blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers.

Bio: Mary liked to travel everywhere. She trained her Pokemon alot, and whenever she can. When she heard about the tournament, she got even more pumped.

Name: Mark Jacobs

]Appearance:]http://calciumbirdy....ka-ME-144825980

Bio: A pokemon trainer from the Sinnoh region who decided to continue his journey in the Hoenn region. He trained with new pokemon and defeated many trainers. All of the effort has finally worked off to get into the tournament.

Starter Pokemon: chimchar[/font]

Team: Infernape, Marshtomp, Dragonair, Tyranitar, Staraptor, Electrivire[/font]

the battle begins

Edited by crashrobot55

Name: Mark Jacobs

]Appearance:]http://calciumbirdy....ka-ME-144825980

Bio: A pokemon trainer from the Sinnoh region who decided to continue his journey in the Hoenn region. He trained with new pokemon and defeated many trainers. All of the effort has finally worked off to get into the tournament.

Starter Pokemon: chimchar[/font]

Team: Infernape, Marshtomp, Dragonair, Tyranitar, Staraptor, Electrivire[/font]

the battle begins

Accepted. We will begin after one more person posts there sheet.

Name: Cave Jackson

Appearance: Buzz cut hair, light brown skin. A usually lazy look on his face, wears a black t-shirt and blue jeans. Gray running shoes.

Bio: The former champion of the Johto. Not wanting to end his journey in his homeland, he traveled through Kanto and boarded the S.S Anne to travel Sinnoh. Once training new pokemon there, he traveled to Hoenn to enter a tournament he heard that was underway.

First/starter: Totodile

Team: Feraligatr, Torterra, Machamp, Garchomp, Pachirisu, Arbok

The battle begins

Edited by darklighter

Name: Cave Jackson

Appearance: Buzz cut hair, light brown skin. A usually lazy look on his face, wears a black t-shirt and blue jeans. Gray running shoes.

Bio: The former champion of the Johto. Not wanting to end his journey in his homeland, he traveled through Kanto and boarded the S.S Anne to travel Sinnoh. Once training new pokemon there, he traveled to Hoenn to enter a tournament he heard that was underway.

First/starter: Totodile

Team: Feraligatr, Torterra, Machamp, Garchomp, Pachirisu, Arbok

The battle begins

Accepted. I begin:

Mary walked past a large building. She noticed the sign read 'Pokemon tournament'. She decided to go in, and saw the table to sign up. "sign this sheet and turn it in to me." a man said at the desk. After Mary was finished, she handed it in. "alright, please hold in to this." the man said, handing Mary a ticket. She shook her head and ran to the tournament arena. "wow!" she said as she saw the arena.

Cave entered the pokemon stadium doors and looked up the large room. There were many small registration tables with a small line of trainers at each, naturally, he chose the table with the least amount of people in line. Once he reached the front he was handed a registration form by a girl around his age "Please sign this sir, and you will receive your ticket to enter the tournament." she said as Cave filled out his form. "Ya know, I was the champion of the Johto for a little while..." He said smirking as he signed his name, "Impressive" the girl said sarcastically, handing him his ticket "Thanks sweetheart, just tellin ya so ya know who to root for." And with that, he walked away ticket in hand ready to battle.

Sara entered the building, noticing that there were many tables to enter. She walked to one and waited in line. Then she came to the front. A young man said, "please full this out. You will receive a ticket when you're done." Sara filled it out, and handed it to the man. "thanks. Here's your ticket." he said, handing Sara the ticket. "thanks." she said, walking to the arena. 'I know these trainers are gonna be strong, and I'll do my best, win or lose.' she thought.

After being handed his ticket, he sat down in the waiting area with his fellow trainers. He sighed as he pulled looked down at his Pokegear and checked his texts, they were all from his close friends.... Wally, Hilda, and... Oh god.. Joey (not a friend)... That weirdo was always talking about his rattata, Cave actually had to change his number FIVE times because he was harassing him with calls and texts about his rattata. He quickly erased the message and blocked his number and continued on with his business.

Mary spotted the waiting area. She sat down and checked her pokedex. 'pikachu, rattata, pichu...' she thought, looking through it. "I can't wait." she said. She got out a pokeball and let out a Pokemon. Her leafeon. "lea." it said, jumping on to Mary's lap. "you can't wait either, huh?" Mary asked, petting the grass Pokemon.

(sign ups are always open.)

(Sign-ins are still up right?)

Name: Henry Touchdown

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: Henry is a trainer from the Johto region, and always tries to be better than his younger brother, which traveled into other regions. When Henry heard that this tournament was going to happen, he decides to give it a shot.

Starter: Cyndaquil

Team: Typhlosion, Garchomp, Gallade, Floatzel, Ampharos and Scizor

"The Battle Begins"

Sara looked around for the waiting area. She spotted it and ran towards it. She got out her map to see where she might go after the tournament. She noticed Cave sitting next her, and a leafeon on Mary. She sighed and continued to look at her map, searching for the nearest pokemon center. 'if my Pokemon get hurt, and there's not one here, it'll be useful.' she thought.

(Sign-ins are still up right?)

Name: Henry Touchdown

Appearance:

Posted Image

Bio: Henry is a trainer from the Johto region, and always tries to be better than his younger brother, which traveled into other regions. When Henry heard that this tournament was going to happen, he decides to give it a shot.

Starter: Cyndaquil

Team: Typhlosion, Garchomp, Gallade, Floatzel, Ampharos and Scizor

"The Battle Begins"

Accepted.

Accepted.

Great :)

And now into the RP.

"Hoenn? What are you gonna do there?" said Travis.

"I'm gonna participate in a tournament. You can continue getting badges in Unova mate, it won't kill ya." replied Henry.

"Bu---" said Travis, but Henry hung up his cellphone.

Henry was already on the boat, heading for Hoenn. His ears were still sore from the yelling of his wife Cynthia.

"If you want to go to a tournament fine! Then don't complain if Jackson misses his football game!"

Henry let out his Typhlosion, just to let him get some fresh air. "If I'm not mistaken, I've had Typhlosion since I was 12" thought Henry.

A voice came out of the speakers of a wall nearby.

"We're arriving at Lilycove City. Please pack your things, we'll arrive shortly.

Turning to the girl next to him, Cave introduced himself "Hi, I'm Cave. Its really nice to meet you." He said with a kind smile on his face as he stretched his hand toward her.

Henry was packing his things while Typhlosion was curled up in the bed.

"We have arrived at Lilycove City. Please leave the boat." said a voice from the hallway.

Henry sighed, and had everything ready. He looked into Typhlosion's eyes. "You're ready Flame?" asked Typhlosion, as it nodded. Henry gave him the nickname Flame when he was 12.

"hi, I'm Sara." Sara said, smiling to cave as well. Her jolteon got out of its pokeball, smiling with sparks emerging from it's body. "shock, you're excited to meet someone, aren't you?" Sara asked, turning to her jolteon.

"Hey there, fella!" Cave said looking at the pokemon. "looks like you gotta strong one, Sarah." He said smiling at the electric type pokemon. Cave took one of the pokeballs from his waste and realesed his electric type, his pachirisu. "make friends, Risu." He said the pkmn jumped on his head. Risu growled at the fellow electric type instead, "eheheh.... Sorry." Cave said looking over at Sara.