Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KeyOfVentus

New Eeveelutions WOOHOO!

So I was just on Facebook and I found a picture of two new Eeveelutions that I think will be available in Pokemon Black 2 and White 2. They look like Dragon and Flying, but the second one(on the right of Eevee) may be Rock or Ground for all I know...

Posted Image

It's fake.

BW2 is already released.

Just because the games are already released doesn't mean it's fake, maybe they'll appear in a later installment or people just don't have them yet. Seriously, keep an open mind.

I'm glad it's fake, cause those are some seriously ugly eevees. Lol

I know, but the second one is more prettier than the dragon looking one.

Posted Image

Much better.

Just because the games are already released doesn't mean it's fake, maybe they'll appear in a later installment or people just don't have them yet. Seriously, keep an open mind.

Lol what?

The games are already released, I don't think it would be in the games, it's not like it's a legendary Pokèmon.

Unova got their Pokèmon in BW, they don't need anymore in just 2 years.

Edited by Shana09

Lol what?

The games are already released, I don't think it would be in the games, it's not like it's a legendary Pokèmon.

Unova got their Pokèmon in BW, they don't need anymore in just 2 years.

If there are new forms of like, six of the legendarys, and with the map change, it's possible, they've never done a direct numerical sequel before, so again, keep an open mind. And just because the game is already out DOES NOT MEAN EVERY LITTLE THING HAS BEEN FOUND OR DONE, once you turned on KH for the first time did you automatically get the Ultima Weapon? Unless you hacked the game, no, so really, that argument is completely invalid.

On a different note, I kinda like the Dragon one more, although the other one does have a distinct appeal...

If there are new forms of like, six of the legendarys, and with the map change, it's possible, they've never done a direct numerical sequel before, so again, keep an open mind. And just because the game is already out DOES NOT MEAN EVERY LITTLE THING HAS BEEN FOUND OR DONE, once you turned on KH for the first time did you automatically get the Ultima Weapon? Unless you hacked the game, no, so really, that argument is completely invalid.

On a different note, I kinda like the Dragon one more, although the other one does have a distinct appeal...

What?

Are you serious?

Did you just relate the Ultima Weapon to a Pokèmon?

Seriously, you can get the Ultima Weapon.

So not only did you fail in seeing there is no way there is another eeveelution, but you also fail in finding a way to get the Ultima weapon.

Also.

Dude the game is out. Pokedex is done already. There is no new Pokèmon, just new forms. Also no, eeveelutions don't count as forms since they evolve into new Pokèmon.

I know, but the second one is more prettier than the dragon looking one.

Much better.

Hmm, I think I can guess a few of those type, but I'm not sure about all of them..?

What?

Are you serious?

Did you just relate the Ultima Weapon to a Pokèmon?

Seriously, you can get the Ultima Weapon.

So not only did you fail in seeing there is no way there is another eeveelution, but you also fail in finding a way to get the Ultima weapon.

Also.

Dude the game is out. Pokedex is done already. There is no new Pokèmon, just new forms. Also no, eeveelutions don't count as forms since they evolve into new Pokèmon.

1) Read my words again...

2) Yes, I'm serious

3) I was relating the concepts of obtaining things in video games, so you were the one who failed at realizing simple logic

4) Have you seen the completed pokedex? Where is your source for all this? I don't see one, so I'm still believing in my own theories.(in case you're going to try to throw one in here, make sure it's updated with the new forms...)

5) Did you miss the part about a map change? There could be completely different things to be found now.

6) Okay yea, they're new pokemon, but with these two there's like 9 of them, they might as well be considered a form change, they're just as common...but that's just a lazy thing...

Edited by KeyOfVentus

Posted Image

Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying

Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, and Steel

Hmm, I think I can guess a few of those type, but I'm not sure about all of them..?

1) I was relating the concepts of obtaining things in video games, so you were the one who failed at realizing simple logic

2)have you seen the completed pokedex? Where is your source for all this? I don't see one, so I'm still believing in my own theories.(in case you're going to try to throw one in here, make sure it's updated with the new forms...)

3)did you miss the part about a map change? There could be completely different things to be found now.

4) Okay yea, they're new pokemon, but with these two there's like 9 of them, they might as well be considered a form change, they're just as common...but that's just a lazy thing...

Posted Image

http://www.serebii.net/black2white2/

Here is my source.

It makes me sad that you actually believe facebook without any real source.

The game is out.

Those are new forms.

There are no new pokemon.

Before trying to prove me wrong learn the internet.

Edited by Shana09

Normal, Fighting, Poison, Ground, Flying

Bug, Rock, Ghost, Dragon, and Steel

Here is my source.

The game is out.

Those are new forms.

Ahh ok, I only got two mixed up.

I seriously doubt these being official (at least for now) considering BW2 didn't add any new Pokemon... and do you have any other reliable source? That could have been photoshopped easily

and to be honest

those look more like Neopets

I seriously doubt these being official (at least for now) considering BW2 didn't add any new Pokemon... and do you have any other reliable source? That could have been photoshopped easily

and to be honest

those look more like Neopets

I facepalmed so many times and so hard that I think I need to go to the doctor for any broken bones.

Screw Facebook. Did they even give a real source for it besides "OMG look what I just found!"?

The one on the left looks kind of lazy and the one on the right's just an unholy combination of Eevee and Ninetales that will most likely haunt me the next time I see either of them.

Edited by AnsemTheWise

Here is my source.

The game is out.

Those are new forms.

Learn the internet? FIRETRUCKING SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE EFFING INTERNET HOW THE HECK WOULD WE BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION????????????????????? Seriously, okay, I ASKED FOR AN EFFING SOURCE MEATHEAD no need to insult people! I'm not even pissed about the source, seems valid, don't care, but I still have my doubts and that's my oppinion, DEAL WITH IT YOU LITTLE TWERP. Did you ever think it may not be completely updated yet? and just so you know, when I said source, I didn't mean the page for the games, I meant this stupid pokedex you mentioned. I didn't want to have to LOOK for the source myself....Yes I believed facebook, why does that matter, I saw it, it looked decently legit(judging as if it's fake someone went through a lot of trouble to make it look pretty official looking.

Oh and to the other, no I don't, but I'm a nerd, I geeked out and it looked official considering other pictures I"ve seen from Japanese magazines :D

And I actually just thought of something, http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/vg_nintendo3ds_titles_announce-2012-05-15/ and the first article in http://psypokes.com/ explains it. It may have something to do with that...but that's just me hanging onto my "delusions"...

Edited by KeyOfVentus

Learn the internet? FIRETRUCKING SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE EFFING INTERNET HOW THE HECK WOULD WE BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION????????????????????? Seriously, okay, I ASKED FOR AN EFFING SOURCE MEATHEAD no need to insult people! I'm not even pissed about the source, seems valid, don't care, but I still have my doubts and that's my oppinion, DEAL WITH IT YOU LITTLE TWERP. Did you ever think it may not be completely updated yet? and just so you know, when I said source, I didn't mean the page for the games, I meant this stupid pokedex you mentioned. I didn't want to have to LOOK for the source myself....Yes I believed facebook, why does that matter, I saw it, it looked decently legit(judging as if it's fake someone went through a lot of trouble to make it look pretty official looking.

Oh and to the other, no I don't, but I'm a nerd, I geeked out and it looked official considering other pictures I"ve seen from Japanese magazines :D

And I actually just thought of something, http://www.pokemon.c...nce-2012-05-15/ and the first article in http://psypokes.com/ explains it. It may have something to do with that...but that's just me hanging onto my "delusions"...

Using caps = No knowledge of internet.

tutti frutti. I'm kind of surprised that Eevee doesn't have an evolution in all of the elements, let alone any hybrid elements.

Edited by zhill05

Posted Image Joking xD

But all serious now, I highly doubted those would be new Eeveevolutions.

Like Shana09 said, if it hasn't been on serebii, it's fake.

I normally use psypokes, which is basically the same thing but with a psychic theme instead of...what is it grass? But the release dates were announced yesterday ( http://www.screwattack.com/news/pokemon-blackwhite-version-2-na-and-europe-release-dates-announced )(It's near the bottom) and psypokes hadn't updated that yet so I figured some of the sites might be behind. For all we know they might be event related like I said before...I still maintain my belief that they could be/are real though...