Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KingdomHearts123456

Would you wait to put kingdom hearts 3 on ps3 or ps4

If the PS4 comes out next year I would wait

I feel like the PS3 is no where near dead but if it is outdated I don't think that would be a good choice. Like how BBS was on the PSP... which needed a replacement at that point

Probably PS3 since Nomura said it'll e on this generation of consoles.

If the PS4 comes out next year I would wait

I feel like the PS3 is no where near dead but if it is outdated I don't think that would be a good choice. Like how BBS was on the PSP... which needed a replacement at that point

It's not. it hasn't even been announced yet, adn PS3 will have about 10 years lifespan.

Probably PS3 since Nomura said it'll e on this generation of consoles.

It's not. it hasn't even been announced yet, adn PS3 will have about 10 years lifespan.

Kissyface said what I was going to say.

Please, be on the ps3!!!!!! I just bought one a few months back. But the graphics could be better on ps4, so I guess I'm not really sure:/

I can't see Kingdom Hearts with graphics better than ps3.

1. The PS3 is projected to have a 10 year lifespan like the PS2 befor it, so it's nowhere near being dead. Also, nothing was said about it at E3 so I doubt ehat the PS4 will be coming out anytime soon.

2. Nomura stated that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be on the "current geeration" of consoles, so weather it's on the PS3 or PS4 depends on which one is considered "current" at the time of the game's release. The Japanese are very vauge and tricky with their words.

3. And finally, Even though the graphics would be better than on the the PS3, I hope those of you wanting a PS4 release of KH3 aren't expecting realistic character models. Kingdom Hearts will always have an anime inspired look. That's what allows the characters to blend in with the Disney universe and sets it apart from Final Fantasy

Edited by Sora_Kuno

1. The PS3 is projected to have a 10 year lifespan like the PS2 befor it, so it's nowhere near being dead. Also, nothing was said about it at E3 so I doubt ehat the PS4 will be coming out anytime soon.

2. Nomura stated that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be on the "current geeration" of consoles, so weather it's on the PS3 or PS4 depends on which one is considered "current" at the time of the game's release. The Japanese are very vauge and tricky with their words.

3. And finally, Even though the graphics would be better than on the the PS3, I hope those of you wanting a PS4 release of KH3 aren't expecting realistic character models. Kingdom Hearts will always have an anime inspired look. That's what allows the characters to blend in with the Disney universe and sets it apart from Final Fantas.y

first off 10 year life span now that the wii u is coming and microsoft said there console will be coming in 2014 I think we can say it wont be 2016 and the graphics would pop a little bit better but I think we can all admit that Kingdom Hearts 2 was rushed especially towards the end of the game they were trying to get it out before the end of the ps2 life cycle I wouldnt want a rushed game I would rather have a game on the ps4.

http://www.gamezone.com/products/playstation-4/news/ps4-allegedly-in-development-since-august-2010

i hope they make it for both, but if ps4 isn't out next year, ps3

yea takes 2 years for game developement It seems like it should take square a year with how big there developement team is If they were to put off final fantasy we could see a kh game in a year and a half.