Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
xionroxasaxel

Where's Sora? a question for Disney characters

So I am going to Disney World next week and I want to ask Disney characters if they've seen Sora lately. I wanted to make videos of me telling them that and record their responses. I know I want to ask Maleficent, but other than that, I just don't know. If you have any idea for Disney characters or another question I could ask, please reply!

To Donald: ''How powerfull's your magic now?'' Goofy: ''you been hanging out with Sora lately?'' Mickey: *bow down* ''Oh great king~You have returned!'' just a few sugestions...not the best.

Go bow down in front of mickey and say: "You're majesty! You've come back!"

Either that or just force him to tell you where he thinks Ven's heart is! He knows something and you can get it out of him >=]

definentley this :D

Ask mickey mouse what bugs bunny is up too...or something bugs bunny related. xD That would be funny. OR you could ask Donald duck about duffy duck...

((I watched Who Framed Roger Rabbit recently...so you can guess where this comment is coming from :P))

Edited by Spiney

Man, I was gonba do this. Walk up to Mickey and say "have you seen Sora lately?" Donald: "show was your adventure with Sora?" goofy: "did you have fun with Sora?" meleficent: "you haven't seen Sora, have you?" minney: "how's King Mickey?" Pete: "where's Sora? Are you still working with meleficent?"

My friend did this before^_^

Sadly the actors wearing a mask/helmet are not allowed to speak. Basically you won't be able to ask the question to anyone that isn't a human.