Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
rikufan25

KH3D *Spoiler* Ign interviews Tai Yasue on Kh3d

They haven't really begun to develop it, though.

who knows?!it's said that there is a secret game in development...but i'm not talking about it,i'm saying is that when they are asked about kh3 they answer like: "maybe it is or maybe not" it's really annoying

who knows?!it's said that there is a secret game in development...but i'm not talking about it,i'm saying is that when they are asked about kh3 they answer like: "maybe it is or maybe not" it's really annoying

well we know kh3d was the bridge that leads into it and Nomura said he wanted KH to return to a consoled system soon .. so quit bitchin and enjoy kh3d for the time being and KH3 news will come in no time. Edited by animemylove

"For me as a game designer, a real time game designer, I really wanted to do something that would sort of give the players a glimpse of the future, with action-based functionality, kicking balls, sliding down ramps, you could spin around poles and stuff. I really wanted to do something that was more aggressive and more speedy. I think we were able to do that with 3D."

HaHa ya I think thats a type-o

Hey!!You stole my joke man!Not cool bro....

well we know kh3d was the bridge that leads into it and Nomura said he wanted KH to return to a consoled system soon .. so quit bitchin and enjoy kh3d for the time being and KH3 news will come in no time.

i won't play KH3D T.T but well...ok...i'll stop bitching around lol

i won't play KH3D T.T but well...ok...i'll stop bitching around lol

just watch the walkthroughs that come out after the release date, I'm sure it has to give you something worth looking into.

I just finished the actual interview, there's a hell of a spoiler at the end for some of you ..

just watch the walkthroughs that come out after the release date, I'm sure it has to give you something worth looking into.

I'm planning on do that lol but unfortunately isn't the same thing :/

I just hate that they never really talk about KH 3...it's starting to bug me...seriously...

This is Square Enix of America. They aren't going to talk about anything new.

Why in the world didn't the interviewer put a spoiler warning towards the end of that interview!!!!!!!!!

I am sad now :'(

Good thing I didn't read it lol

I think I'm the only one that doesn't feel like that last part is a spoiler. To me it kinda felt obvious...

this doesn't mean that I actually want to know spoilers though lol.

every fricking time kh3 is mentioned, they reply, KH3D connects to kh3.

*sigh* after I finish KH3D i'll b waiting for the Toyko Game Show.

'sides, when is the TGS?

I am pretty sure TGS is in september. Most likely they will anniunce new KH game, hopefully KH3. BTW this is from my 3DS, hope it works.