Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

Tetsuya Nomura interview.

An interview with the director of the Kingdom Hearts series, Tetsuya Nomura, was published in the latest issue of Famitsu Weekly. FF7AC reunion have scanned the interview, and HEARTSTATION.ORG have translated it. You can view the original and the translation below.

254.jpg

-Let�s chat about the directions you�ve taken with other titles. First from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days.

Nomura: Development is in the last stage. It�s finally in debugging now. Since the game is set up in mission modes, if you only clear the required missions, the game can be played to the end in a short time period. However, if you complete everything, the volume of the title is exceeding. I�m excited about multiplayer mode. Without having a mission purpose, you�ll have fun competing with each other. (Laughs)

-How is the content of Kingdom Hearts Coded going on the mobile phone?

Nomura: Because it is being distributed in episodes, a certain number of them is created and the stock is guaranteed when the title is purchased.

P.S. (at Fansunu) I LOVE UR SIG!!!! lol! BANANA!

OH LOL! i just realize that!!!

LMAO! that was really funny!!! b-b-but .. but in a strange kinda way ... I like mine better ... (horrible english alert!!!!!)