Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Firaga

KH1 Deep Jungle: KH1 Exclusive World

Really?"Edgar Rice Burroughs, decided not to let Square Enix and Disney use Tarzan's likeness anymore at that time, so only scans of it exist. After that, Deep Jungle was treated like it didn't exist."

Oh and I thought he died in march 1950 -.-

Disney jus't couldn't have copyright on Tarzan anymore

not because edgar rice didn't want.

Really?"Edgar Rice Burroughs, decided not to let Square Enix and Disney use Tarzan's likeness anymore at that time, so only scans of it exist. After that, Deep Jungle was treated like it didn't exist."

Oh and I thought he died in march 1950 -.-

Disney jus't couldn't have copyright on Tarzan anymore

not because edgar rice didn't want.

I get it, he was OLD!

I get it, he was OLD!

But i do think he have some company that still working on today

and I believe that's what causing the copyright issues,

By the way I think nomura liked this world as he said that he considering it as part from storyline,

But i do think he have some company that still working on today

and I believe that's what causing the copyright issues,

By the way I think nomura liked this world as he said that he considering it as part from storyline,

....Y-yeah, what you said.

Well, now I feel like I did this frickin topic for nothing. :angry: And here I thought people were CLAMORING for another Deep Jungle spot. Oh, how wrong I was...

i dont get how anyone can get confused in this world, its actually really straight forward

I didn't know people got confused owo. I thought people hated this world because it's so firetrucking boring xD

Its been forever since i plaed kh1 but wasnt Heartless not supoosed to apear in DJ Clayton was the one who brought them there so its just safe now no point of even going there.and it was one of my fav kh1 worlds :D

Edited by venquaerra

I really hate those stupid monkeys and their banana peels. I mean, the music fun and the scenery was really pretty, but it wasn't really my thing. I find it silly how so many people call a lot of the KHI worlds 'meh' when at the time you know you were all like "THIS IS THE COOLEST THING EVAR!" it's not fair comparing an older game to its new counterparts, :(

While I don't particularly LIKE the world, it's not bad, and I wish they could have used it in CoM, just because it clearly belongs there, instead you have a world in which actual plot stuff happened, which can't be mentioned again.

I liked DJ but it wasn't my favourite, but I think if they made a HD collection of KH1+2, it wouldn't make sense to have it left out. There'd just be a gaping hole since I know it's meant to be there.

Deep Jungle + Flow Motion = Potential Awesome.

There is some posivive synergy between those two elements. Sliding around on vines and such to get around.

I was thinking that. Could have finished the world a lot faster with flow motion xD