Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Thats my favorite song from the show. Was glad they used it in

the last episode

hell yeah, jumped through the roof when it came on :D

sid rain was pretty awesome too though especially when it came on while they were fighting the zombies in ep 51

I don't know about you guys, but I always have music stuck in my head. The musical section of my head is basically a YouTube playlist. I think of a piece, and I can remember it all, then change the song if I want. The FMAB OST is what I listen to VERY often.

And a bunch more. Also, all the FMAB openings, especially the fourth.

I also have a few OST's etched in my mind from the 2003 one. Mainly Dante's themes though

I didn't forget any of Dante's, did I?

And no opening I know of beats the 2003 FMA's first one: Melissa.

I've also memorized most of the OST's and openings (for anime) from Soul Eater, Death Note, Bayonetta, Kingdom Hearts, The Witch's House, Ib, Mad Father, The Cat Lady, etc.

So far, ive only seen Brotherhood, but ive seen the plot for the original, and i prefer the remake, as it sticks to the manga and what ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN CANON, plus it seems like more of a happy ending i think.

I might as well share my opinion.FMA's strong points were it felt more episodic, almost all story arcs before the end were done within 2-3 episodes and usually even in arcs episodes ended on high points. Also while some people say it was "darker" I felt over all it was more lighthearted than brotherhood.(well until the ending that is...)

Brotherhood's strong points were that the Humculi better suited their names, the ending was basically an epic battle that made sense, and their dad's character actually was borderline likeable instead of being a self-rightous jerk.

FMA's weak points were  really the final episodes, even the episodes leading up into the final episodes were decent, its just all the reveals... >.< The other weak point is Envy was more Wrathful (more so vengeful than envious, especially in the movie) and Wrath was envious... (and we had no evidence of sloth being what that depicts)

The Homunculi were more or less bad copies of the person that they were trying to resurrect, they could even remember some things that the original person knew. Which doesn't fit the theme of "you can't bring back the dead."

Brotherhood's week points were that it wasn't as episodic as FMA, and while I feel it's story was better, the stories portrayed in both series I generally preferred in FMA. Mostly because Brotherhood seemed too focused on the end point, not letting people enjoy the here and now as much.Those are just my opinions. And yes I like Brotherhood better due to the endgame being better, making more sense, and not having the backstory FMA used for the dad. (also Greed was a fun character in this one) 

Its pretty brilliant xD "how about i push you off this roof and break the arm you just got back?" 

I swear you already made a topic about this ... Or was it someone else... I think it was spiderfreak.... FOOL!!

I swear you already made a topic about this ... Or was it someone else... I think it was spiderfreak.... FOOL!!

IT WAS ME YOU INSOLENT FOOLISH NEOPHYTESI', kidding...well, I did make a topic on this, but I don't mind :P Don't take any offense, I'm sure you're not insolent foolish neophytes

*salutes* I'll see you on the other side......*clouds whooshing by* Someday we'll find it...the rainbow connection...the lovers...the dreamers....and me.

I'd died at:

"A...talking dog?"

"Reah! Rooby rooby doooo!!!" X'D

I choked on my gum watching this .-.

Edited by xoblivionx13

"Will he be coming back for you?"

"He wont, thats the end." and then "Yeah, i think we should try to bring mom back again." xD That was priceless. But best of all were these 2 quotes:

"Grandma wanted me to tell you we're making stew tonight!" "firetruck YEAH!!!!"

"How about i push you down and break the arm you just got back?" XDDDDDDDDD

I DIDNT MAKE THIS TOPIC.

Oh yeah, this happened... Heh...

Well, I guess to give some updated thoughts on the series: Still haven't read the manga, but I plan to; currently watching Brotherhood on Toonami, it's great but the pacing right now is slooooow as hell, and I'm also watching Faulerro's Nullmetal Alchemist abridged series based on the first FMA anime, and while its hilarious, I gotta say that the first anime kinda looks like a pile of wank now. lol

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Oh yeah, this happened... Heh...

Well, I guess to give some updated thoughts on the series: Still haven't read the manga, but I plan to; currently watching Brotherhood on Toonami, it's great but the pacing right now is slooooow as hell, and I'm also watching Faulerro's Nullmetal Alchemist abridged series based on the first FMA anime, and while its hilarious, I gotta say that the first anime kinda looks like a pile of wank now. lol

Nullmetal Alchemist was the fricking bomb, loved it. Seriously the only version of Scar that I cared much for. And what part are you at in Brotherhood? I remember a couple places where I thought it was kinda slow, but I can't remember ever thinking it was slow as hell (well, I have an idea, but I won't say in case it ends up being a spoiler for you).

Nullmetal Alchemist was the fricking bomb, loved it. Seriously the only version of Scar that I cared much for. And what part are you at in Brotherhood? I remember a couple places where I thought it was kinda slow, but I can't remember ever thinking it was slow as hell (well, I have an idea, but I won't say in case it ends up being a spoiler for you).

So far, I'm on Episode 35, going on to Episode 36 sometime this week (I'm watching through Toonami.) and yes, NMA is hilarious. xD