Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zephyr_320

Kingdom Hearts: The Return of Darkness RP

"no..." said Mickel. He was getting a bit bored. He was nervous as well. He looked at Aqua, then at Inga. 'jeez...' he thought.

Aqua looked at Mickel and smiled. "you know, if you have a problem, it's ok." she said. She looked at Inga. 'she's a sweet girl. But one question remains, is she strong?' she thought.

Xtryone took out a crystal ball.

"Oh crystal ball...Who shall be my puppet...." Xtryone said.

An image of Thomas appeared on the crystal ball.

"Interesting........Hahahahaha!!!! Looks like I get to use this young boy as my puppet!!!!! I shall use his darkness to control his body and cause it to consume and corrupt him and cause him to attack his own master!!!!" Xtryone said.

"We should wait for the boss to declare this Xtry... but I like your methods..."

The maniac sat straight again and looked through the room.

-one's still missing... what's taking so long?... I just want to kill stuff...- the man in the straightjacket thought.

Master Riku continued, "I hope to teach all of you all that I know. You all will be put through tough training but before we get to that I need to know that you know the basics. Now first off, I'm sure that all of you have heard of darkness before, now who can tell me if darkness is good or bad and also tell me why is it good or bad? Make sure that you think the answer throughly before answering."

Mickel sighed. "I'm just... Nervous. That's all..." he said. He lye down and put his hands behind his head. He was nervous alright, having to train with others won't be easy.

Aqua crossed her arms. 'he's obviously NOT feeling nervous...' she thought. She walked over to Inga and put her hand on her shoulder. "being caring helps." she said with a smile.

Mickel closed his eyes and started to think. Training with others is something he wasn't used to. He liked to train alone, at his own pace.

Aqua smiled. "were missing one person..." she said. She looked at at Mickel. "don't go to sleep!" she said. She took her hand off of Inga's shoulder and walked to Mickel.

Zaiz shook his head, "No, I'm not the Master, he is." Pointing at Sora, "but It's a pleasure. I'm Zaiz." He introduced himself.

Sora smiled, seeing two of three apprentices. "I wonder where the third one could be.." Sora asked himself in a whisper.

Zaxiz looked at the Insane man, then to the man with the crystal ball, then to himself. Since he had half a heart, he could feel about half the emotion, and that is what made him somewhat different. He looked back to Jailxun, who was sitting there, speaking to Xtryone, and sometimes himself. The silence Zaxiz emitted continued on, him not saying a word.

Mickel sighed. "no. I'm just... Thinking..." he said. 'I can't get peace around here, can I?' he thought.

Aqua smiled, Staring down at Mickel. 'sleepy head...' she thought. She turned and looked at Inga, smiling as she looked into her eyes.

Shirixia walked into the meeting room, sitting down with a plain expression. 'when can I leave?!' she thought. She closed her eyes and thought.

Sora jumped up, "Alright! Now we can begin training, and I know just the thing! Follow me guys!" he ran off into the water, where the water was about knee high. He stood there within the water, waiting.

Zaiz walked into the water, meeting Sora face to face, but a few feet from each other. The water felt cool, and the breeze was light, "What are we doing for the training." He asked, calm and cool.

(Kyo)

Kyo jumped into the water and walked up to Sora. "Okay what are we doin'? he asked.

(Inga)

"So what should we do while we are waiting?" she asked.

Edited by Axgrce

Kurai looked around at his other pupils to see who would reply first. He decided he would answer first since no one else is. He replied to Master Riku in a quiet tone ,"You can't tell if Darkness is good or bad. Because you can't have light without dark. Light and dark balance themselves out in a way..." Kurai looked at the ground and then at Master Riku , interested in his reaction.

Master Riku answered Kurai, "You're right, you can't have light without darkness, but it can go both ways, you can use it for evil, and you can use it for good. Alright now I want all of you to summon your keyblades."

John summoned his keyblade and thought, I wonder what the Master wants us to do now.

Kurai looks at his hands. Empty. He has not tried to summon his keyblade since he fought the heartless in the darkness just before he got to Traverse Town. He trys some weird hand movements and looks at his hand in frustration. Finally after thinking about the keyblade that has appeared before him when he first fought, the keyblade appears in his hand. Kurai looks surprised when he summons it. "Finally...", muttered Kurai.

Sora grinned, then lifted his Keyblade into the air. "Stopaga!!" An orb surrounded the four, then Sora sat down, disappearing. "Fight yourselves until I see some good o'l unlocking potential, and dont worry guy's, the time around you has slowed tremendously, allowing the inside time, say a minute, now is a month in here. Have fun!" The shadows of the three formed, and the chambers seperated, that way, they could fight only there own shadow.

Zaiz faces his Shadow, then draws his blade. "Lets go." His shadowself copied his stance, and he began his fight.

Rex drew his blade and smirked. "If this is what it'll take to learn to be a master...then i'll do it." said Rex. Rex's shadow took a stance, which was the same as Rex's. "Bring it." said Rex. Rex ran at his shadow and clashed blades with it.

Something was chasing her.A...bear! she thought to herself. She had ended up somewhere in a place with a great dense forest.

"Well I can definetly say this...THIS IS DEFINETLY NOT THE LAND OF DEPARTURE!!!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

She put her hand forward creating a path in front of her and from the confusion from the bear because of the light that grew from it she dived right into the portal head first.

"OWWwwwhh."she picked herself up dusting her out fit even though she had no dirt on it.

"Well I guess, I have to keep walking." she continued walking forward.

She walked one more step and another light grew,"This better be it or I'm gonna die."

She followed the light seeing three faces.

Alex acknowledged Xtryon's plan. "That is good, real good... it would lower their numbers and we'd have another keyblade wielder." Alex looks at Zaxiz "if his heart is succumbed to darkness, his nobody is ours!" Alex begins to laugh but the stops.

Leo nods to his new Comrads. "So what are we going to do master?"

Raynd asks his master what the training will consist of. He Simmons's his keyblade and waits

eagerly.

(Sorry I wasn't posting guys, yesterday was my birthday)