Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Owner/webmaster of KH13, DChiuch-- AMA (ask me anything)

Hey everyone. :D In case you're not aware what an AMA is, it stands for "ask me anything", and originates from Reddit (I think). Basically, you have the chance to ask me anything you want, and I have to answer. Aaron did one before (Aaron is the co-owner of KH13), so I figured it's my turn... plus, I'm bored. :P So yeah, ask me anything.

If you don't know me, let me introduce myself.

I'm DChiuch, the owner, founder and current webmaster of KH13.com.

I'll answer anything, but please hold back on the joke questions because I can't promise any creative replies! I'd prefer serious questions. :)

Have fun.

You're just like me when I had problems last year. I sleep during the day and work during the night. Ironically its 3:26AM here now. So yeah, I know how it feels. =/

I dunno, why are all secretaries female? They're generally seen as more friendly, and less intimidating (which is important because their job is to deal with the members. And yes, this is a stereotype, shoot me). And for sexy harem-related reasons, of course. (:

ahahaha

touchè

Do you think there will be a point where you will lose interest in this site and move on to something bigger? Do you have anything else in mind?

Edited by mnamikaze101

where are you from?

Melbourne, Australia.

Do you think there will be a point where you will lose interest in this sight and move on to something bigger?

No, I don't think so. At worst, I would expand into other things (maybe a general video game website like IGN?), and maybe re-allocate some of my tasks such as news posting to other people (remember, these are just maybes, years down the track!), but I'd never completely "move on", I always want to be at the top of KH13 and calling all the shots.