Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Khrulesbbs

KH3D (Spoilers) KH3D English Released Early

Could some here explain the Yen Sid scenes? I don't quite get it. They just randomly switch back to him. Are they flashbacks? Those all the Yen Sid scenes occur before they enter the sleeping world? Are they dragged back out?

If this isn't explained in the game, could someone please explain it to me. If it IS explained in the game then just say, "They'll explain it in the game" or something along those lines.

EDIT: Some other thing, I don't like how they've closed off so many old areas in Traverse Town but, oh well then. We'll be getting lots of new areas. I just wanted to have all the old areas available to get a full Traverse Town experience. Couldn't at least Mr. Hanekoma be in Cid's old Accessory shop? That would be cool.

Could some here explain the Yen Sid scenes? I don't quite get it. They just randomly switch back to him. Are they flashbacks? Those all the Yen Sid scenes occur before they enter the sleeping world? Are they dragged back out?

If this isn't explained in the game, could someone please explain it to me. If it IS explained in the game then just say, "They'll explain it in the game" or something along those lines.

EDIT: Some other thing, I don't like how they've closed off so many old areas in Traverse Town but, oh well then. We'll be getting lots of new areas. I just wanted to have all the old areas available to get a full Traverse Town experience. Couldn't at least Mr. Hanekoma be in Cid's old Accessory shop? That would be cool.

you can still go to most of the areas just not places like the shops or the hotel or merlins house

I can only resist this because the quality really bothers me LOL

But damn! NA is the last one to get this game u_u and I don't even know when i'll play it, since I pre-ordered the MoM Edition and I have to wait for my cousin to come back to Brazil '-'

Edited by Caio Montoro

I ALSO GOT THE GAME EARLY! And the person who asked about the yen sid things, yeah the game has things like flashbacks etc, it'll ask you if you want to watch the flashback and also before the flashback occurs it'll tell you.

The sora's voice its even weird in the KH2 form O_O HJO what happen to you..

his voice is better in 2 then in 1 and in 3D he's trying to sound younger scince his normal voice on (young)Sora would be a bit weird