Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Protoman

KH13 Skyping Community

Since the chatrooms here are lame and never used, this something that will exist so that us kids can get on whenever we're bored and chat with a buddy or group of people. It is tons of fun to talk to people you have probably never talked to before because they may intimidate you, or maybe you intimidate them, or you thought you had nothing in common, something like that. In any case, if you remember what chatrooms were like before they got nerfed, it will be that interesting to people who choose to participate. Though this time it comes with half the annoyance since you aren't constantly getting invited.

Sometimes, we may have game nights or events. In this case, we can do a number of different activities starting from Mad Libs, to Boardgame Online, to Cards Against Humanity, basically whatever someone wants to suggest. We could write fanfics together or something. It's something we can all decide together, depending on who is going to show up.

Other than that, why not? MSN has one that is rather inactive, so since everyone uses Skype anyway, there isn't really any harm in trying this.

So if you want to be a part of this group, please post leaving either your:

Skype Name:

OR

Email used for your Skype account:

So that I can add you to the group. My Skype name is Thwarting.Your.Plans, in case you think I'm a bot or something.

Current Members (those not listed have yet to accept my contact request):

Aqua7KH - Aqua7KH

Namikaze - mrbaycon

Paranoia - jadedparanoia

Space Cowboy - actionjackson_-

Uncle Dolan - Pokeneon7

Nohjx - Nohjx (John P)

SquareSora - Wlat.Baban

FinalChidori57 - sasukechidori57

Koko - kokoisawesome

Ertyx - trey.pero

Kalnet - Kalnet 2

xXVentusfanXx - xPervertedmasaomi

Roxasmax - Max-Sora

Edited by Protoman

Since the chatrooms here are lame and never used, this something that will exist so that us kids can get on whenever we're bored and chat with a buddy or group of people. It is tons of fun to talk to people you have probably never talked to before because they may intimidate you, or maybe you intimidate them, or you thought you had nothing in common, something like that. In any case, if you remember what chatrooms were like before they got nerfed, it will be that interesting to people who choose to participate. Though this time it comes with half the annoyance since you aren't constantly getting invited.

Sometimes, we may have game nights or events. In this case, we can do a number of different activities starting from Mad Libs, to Boardgame Online, to Cards Against Humanity, basically whatever someone wants to suggest. We could write fanfics together or something. It's something we can all decide together, depending on who is going to show up.

Other than that, why not? MSN has one that is rather inactive, so since everyone uses Skype anyway, there isn't really any harm in trying this.

So if you want to be a part of this group, please post leaving either your:

Skype Name:

OR

Email used for your Skype account:

So that I can add you to the group. My Skype name is Thwarting.Your.Plans, in case you think I'm a bot or something.

Are we able to just add the people below...?

Edited by Nohjx

lol at all the TROLLLUNNNN with like 4 people when i left the chat you guys are firetrucking special

anyway, added everyone here. except for the people who didn't leave me anything

I really need to re-install my skype. It's been awhile.

username - kalnet2

If you're really planning to make it a long haul, update your 1st post to include our names in.

Ok In your post you used the words "us kids", To me that insists that us in our 20's are out of luck on this indeaver. If I am wrong please correct me. Anyway good idea I suppose. >.>

Ok In your post you used the words "us kids", To me that insists that us in our 20's are out of luck on this indeaver. If I am wrong please correct me. Anyway good idea I suppose. >.>

Anyone can join.