Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
DChiuch

KH3D Siliconera interviews Tai Yasue on Kingdom Hearts 3D

Awesome, I think he was hinting that the next KH is gonna be on a next gen console.

It's weird, he said "next-gen" then said PS3 so I really don't know.... was this a translation? could be an error (:

I really hope they dont bring the next KH on PS3 ,next gen system is better. Sounds weird in the Interview.

Oh ,i really cant wait to play the game. It arrived today ,but i will wait till next week when i get my 3DS Xl for the ultimate experience xP

I really hope they dont bring the next KH on PS3 ,next gen system is better. Sounds weird in the Interview.

Oh ,i really cant wait to play the game. It arrived today ,but i will wait till next week when i get my 3DS Xl for the ultimate experience xP

Well they likely will bring it to the PS3 if it is Kingdom Hearts III as a matter of fact a kingdom hearts project is said to utilize Crystal Tools.

Edited by Tom13

So the only changes for our version is the tweeked health-bar after dropping during boss battles and a new Drop Bonus? Cool. owo

Do I smell a Final Mix coming along? if there are gonna be bonuses in the English version of the game then that means another Final Mix.

well,its a good thing that they changed some things in the NA version.

Do I smell a Final Mix coming along? if there are gonna be bonuses in the English version of the game then that means another Final Mix.

probably but we still have no confirmation.

"Kingdom Hearts 3D really connects to the next Kingdom Hearts–Kingdom Hearts 3."

It's kinda funny when you think how reluctant Testsuya Nomura was on saying that clearly in his interviews.