Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allpro11414

Kingdom Hearts III Story Predictions (Spoilers Obviously)

7 lights

Sora

Riku

Kairi

Mickey

Ventus

Aqua

Roxas

13darknesses

The 11 remaining members of org.xii (when the returned obviously)

Terra

MX

Roxas? I thought he derived from Ventus.

Anyhow, here's some speculation.

• It would be amazing to see Kairi fight. She spent so long being the helpless damsel she really needs a change.
  • Isa vs. Lea is probable. It would be, I don't know, expected considering Lea's face in KH3D when he saw Isa.
  • Terra. Do I have to say more? Terra was the vessel for Master Xehanort's plan, he's a key component of Ansem, the Seeker of Darkness and Xemnas (figuratively speaking). Terra is basically the physical form for at least those two.
  • Ventus. Ven, Ven, Ven. What else could be in store for him? Xehanort mentioned him, 'the broken boy'. But by his link with Sora and that 'bringing back' thing of Sora's Ansem the Wise mentioned, I have a feeling he just might come back.
  • Aqua. She was gazing and I have a feeling she just might know something (just thinking, I have no idea what). And the Castle Oblivion thing... Weird, weird, weird... There's something they aren't telling us...
  • I think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be epic (Duh?)

• Aqua. She was gazing and I have a feeling she just might know something (just thinking, I have no idea what). And the Castle Oblivion thing... Weird, weird, weird... There's something they aren't telling us...

I'd like to see her become a sympathetic (Light-based) antagonist similar to The Boss from MGS3 and Prosecutor Godot from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials And Tribulations.

I'd like to see her become a sympathetic (Light-based) antagonist similar to The Boss from MGS3 and Prosecutor Godot from Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials And Tribulations.

She does seem to share Master Eraqus's intense dislike for darkness, and it is known that light can be used for evil (Xemnas did that). Everything is possible. However, it would be rather unusual for her to become an antagonist after how she sacrificed herself, but who knows. She has spent a decade in the Realm of Darkness, so she just might want to eradicate it or something like that. Anything could happen, a moment of confusion, whatever.

I once I read this about Roxas: (not sure if it's a spoiler, but anyhow).

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania

"Sora and Ventus's heart are linked... And so Roxas, who is a part of Sora, was affected by that and looks just like Ventus."

"It is thought that it could be Ventus's heart... he has taken a lot of himself from Ventus. But perhaps when Sora and Roxas were separated, Ventus's heart stayed in Roxas?"

"Sora can wield two Keyblades at once because he has Ventus's as well as his own".

So, could Roxas be an entity separate from Sora and Ventus? Would he need to be so in order to become a Light?

I once I read this about Roxas: (not sure if it's a spoiler, but anyhow).

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania

"Sora and Ventus's heart are linked... And so Roxas, who is a part of Sora, was affected by that and looks just like Ventus."

"It is thought that it could be Ventus's heart... he has taken a lot of himself from Ventus. But perhaps when Sora and Roxas were separated, Ventus's heart stayed in Roxas?"

"Sora can wield two Keyblades at once because he has Ventus's as well as his own".

So, could Roxas be an entity separate from Sora and Ventus? Would he need to be so in order to become a Light?

That information is old so no need to worry about spoilers. And yes, Roxas is his own "person". Unlike other Nobodies who retain their memories Roxas was born without them so he forged his own identity as any natural person would and-

his own heart, although budding.

Though he still lives in duality with Sora and would have to be separated. It's possible for him to become a light.

Edited by Ruran

I think it's highly possible that you might start the game playing as Young Xehanort before he leaves Destiny Islands. In 3D they mention that YMX will lose his memories of the events happening once he returns to his own timeline. I thought that was a weird thing to add to the story unless it was going to be extremely relevant in the next game. Maybe that's why? The worst thing that could happen is they abandon all the story up to now, since someone had said 3D was supposed to be the last game in the Xehanort Arc, even though he's clearly still alive at the end of it.

I think it's highly possible that you might start the game playing as Young Xehanort before he leaves Destiny Islands. In 3D they mention that YMX will lose his memories of the events happening once he returns to his own timeline. I thought that was a weird thing to add to the story unless it was going to be extremely relevant in the next game. Maybe that's why? The worst thing that could happen is they abandon all the story up to now, since someone had said 3D was supposed to be the last game in the Xehanort Arc, even though he's clearly still alive at the end of it.

That's obviously not true KH3 is the last game of the Xehanort Saga.

I hope more than think that we get to play as more people than just Sora. I mean, how can they have only Sora, no Ven, aqua, Riku? But since it's a numbered title, I expect that only Sora will be a playable character, it's kinda sad...

Yeah, i think we'll save Aqua first. She'll lead us to Ven, and together they can free Terra. Seems logical xD She's the one we know where to find too.

I could play with Kairi, I only hope it's not too dull. It's something very easy to screw up...

There's definetely going to be surprises, but who can predict them? xD

I hope more than think that we get to play as more people than just Sora. I mean, how can they have only Sora, no Ven, aqua, Riku? But since it's a numbered title, I expect that only Sora will be a playable character, it's kinda sad...

Yeah, i think we'll save Aqua first. She'll lead us to Ven, and together they can free Terra. Seems logical xD She's the one we know where to find too.

I could play with Kairi, I only hope it's not too dull. It's something very easy to screw up...

There's definetely going to be surprises, but who can predict them? xD

Yea but i still have hope that we will be able to play with other characters and if we cant the gameplay better be frickin awesome

The problem is they need to be all Keyblade masters. We need to save them first and then they need to be masters. About Terra I bet he will be indeed a darkness and fighting with Aqua then he will be probably saved.

I don't think Roxas will be a keyblade master but Lea. I guess someone of the lights will probably die. I think it will be Aqua.

Like if Xehanort kills Aqua and Terra is shocked after then he will return to the light.

Edited by KH4Real

I think these things will happen:

• Find Aqua
  • Wake Ventus
  • Save Terra
  • Isa vs Lea
  • Kairi will get captured
  • Someone will lose the ability to wield the keyblade
  • Riku will still fight his darkness
  • Mickey will help save the day
  • We will fight Xehanort
  • Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx will come back
  • Roxas will become his own person
  • Big Plot twist- Roxas will be a light. You see in the course of the series the heroes we spent a lot of time on are Sora Riku Mickey Terra Aqua Ventus Roxas and Lea. I don't think that Nomura would just throw Roxas away like that all that development on him and stuff.

As for playable people, think it will be in pairs or groups.

Sora, Riku

Sora Donald and Goofy

Mickey Donald and Goofy

Riku and Mickey

Aqua Ventus and Sora

Terra Aqua Ventus

Terra and Riku

Ventus Roxas Sora

Lea and Roxas

Kairi won't be playable. Aqua is enough. Kairi would be annoying to be quite honest.
I hate the fact that they waited this long to give her development; it pointless now and they should wait to the next series to bring her in.

I can't help but get a weird feeling about this: How come none of the members of the original Organization (excluding Roxas) with an X in their rank have returned? It's probably a coincidence but it still gets me wondering.

IX Demyx

X Luxord

XI Marluxia

XII Larxene

It's just weird. I really think the original organization will have something to do with the plot, but I'm not yet sure of what...

No. The heroes' lives have been torn apart more than I care to count, I think they all deserve a happy ending. This is a Disney game we're talking about here, I'd be disappointed if they go down a "sad/bittersweet ending" route. (and don't give me KH1, its ending screamed "sequel!")

Edited by Ultima Spark

No. The heroes' lives have been torn apart more than I care to count, I think they all deserve a happy ending. This is a Disney game we're talking about here, I'd be disappointed if they go down a "sad/bittersweet ending" route. (and don't give me KH1, its ending screamed "sequel!")

And it's because her and her friends' "lives have been torn apart" that she may finally snap and go the Eraqus way. She's only human, and thus I doubt she can take much more.However, that wouldn't guarantee "a sad/bittersweet ending"; it's very likely her friends would eventually manage to talk her down. Edited by Alan Smithee

Well if its not Terra than who do you think is the keyblade wielder that Xehanort said was on his side already. Its has to be out of Aqua, Ventus, and Terra because in KH3D when Mickey was counting up the Keyblade Wielders on their side Xehanort said that they where down two(really its one because he assumed they could not save sora,which they did)Terra may not become part Xehanort but he could still be a part of the Organization.

Vanitas is a Keyblade wielder so Master Xehanort can use him 

About that: It would feel strange if Sora would be the one fighting him again. It's clearly Lea's battle. So... this means he has to be playable! A cutscene would not fit in something like this - brain wave:Lea will try to fight Isa in a cutscene but cannot do it (alone) because of Xehanort's influence Isa is far to strong... *sigh* that's why Sora has to help him. I would prefer if they cannot help him (Isa) in their first encounter.I guess, the only way to help him and other Norts is to use a Keyblade and pull Xehanort's heart thingie out of them... so Lea will do just that, after a doubtful battle... with Sora's help just because Sora is the main character.I really like Sora but I am a bit afraid that he will steal the show of all the other characters.

I think instead of sora roxas and xion are gonna help that would seem more likely

-Because of time travel shenanigans we'll be fighting Heartless, Unversed, and Nobodies. 

-Vanitas will be brought back somehow.

-Lea and Isa will fight.

-Everyone (Aqua, Terra, Ven, Namine, Ansem, Xion, Roxas) will get saved.

-Seven lights: Sora, Mickey, Riku, Aqua, Terra, Ven, Roxas.

-Despite there best efforts the PoH all get captured again and used to create a complete Keyblade of Peoples Hearts (tentative name), and open a pathway to KH.

-Maybe we'll fight Dream Eaters for the sake of having all four types of monsters. 

-Roxas and Xion will get their own Keyblades.

-The good guys win, the bad guys lose.

-Some of Ansem's apprentices will help Sora.

-I think Ansem will get saved by Riku rather than Sora. 

-Ansem will get reinstated as ruler of RG.

-Perhaps we'll see the other ex Org. members as their full selves.

-Riku will retrieve the data from Sora and learn how to save the tormented people.  

-The worlds of all the PoH get visited.

Some other stuff I can't think of off the top of my head. 

Wait, if Sora isn't a Keyblade Master, will he still take on Master Xehanort? 

On another note, I think that Lea will be one of the seven lights, and will fight Isa.

Edited by aaronarrgh

Wait, if Sora isn't a Keyblade Master, will he still take on Master Xehanort? 

On another note, I think that Lea will be one of the seven lights, and will fight Isa.

Sure, there's nothing saying that he can't. It's more a matter of over coming his susceptibility to darkness than obtaining masterhood.