Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Allpro11414

Kingdom Hearts III Story Predictions (Spoilers Obviously)

So about the KHIII story we all know its going to be EPIC in every possible way but how? Here you can post your thoughts and opinions on the events that will happen in KHIII such as Terra, Aqua, and Ventus' awakening their Birth By Sleep,the True Organization XIII identities,The 2nd Keyblade War, and lastly The Final Showdown with Master Xehanort, or maybe some events that nobody seen coming. Basically just post how you think KH3 is goin to go down.

Imo i think that similar to KH2 will start out with us playing with someone other than Sora before the actual story starts like Roxas in KH2. I think we will start of playing with Kairi going through her training as kind'of a tutorial or somethin like that.

As for the BBS awakenings I think Aqua will be the first cuz shes the only one who knows where Ventus is and Terra will be last because I think that he has some kind of connection to the True Organization.

I'm not going to try to speculate on their identities because I dont really have any proof to back it up but beside the 6 we already kno I think that one of the Xehanorts from the Alternate timeline is going to be a version of him when he first became a Keyblade Master where he is younger.

So yea post cuz i wanna kno what you guys think.

terra is member is xehanorts army, that is quite obvious,

ofc they need to find aqua before they can find ventus because only aqua can navigate castle oblivion

i have hopes for kairi being playable, maybe they will to the same as they did with BBS or so idk, lea also might be playable though...

i mostly wonder how long it shall take until KH3 starts it's production, Nomura probably needs to sort his story out (as far he does it...), make some concepts, let disney crush the concepts and come up with a new concept

for the world i think that we mostly shall see radiant garden, TWTNW, traverse town and the worlds of the princesses because they will be crucial for xehanort

ofc they need to find aqua before they can find ventus because only aqua can navigate castle oblivion

i have hopes for kairi being playable, maybe they will to the same as they did with BBS or so idk, lea also might be playable though...

i mostly wonder how long it shall take until KH3 starts it's production, Nomura probably needs to sort his story out (as far he does it...), make some concepts, let disney crush the concepts and come up with a new concept

for the world i think that we mostly shall see radiant garden, TWTNW, traverse town and the worlds of the princesses because they will be crucial for xehanort

Agreed I think that all the 7 Guardians of Light and maybe more will be playable because as Nomura has stated 3D shows the direction that KH is headed in, so I think they will have multiple playable characters. Edited by Allpro11414

Personally, I believe that Terra isn't a member because of Eraqus's Heart protecting him.

Personally, I believe that Terra isn't a member because of Eraqus's Heart protecting him.

Well if its not Terra than who do you think is the keyblade wielder that Xehanort said was on his side already. Its has to be out of Aqua, Ventus, and Terra because in KH3D when Mickey was counting up the Keyblade Wielders on their side Xehanort said that they where down two(really its one because he assumed they could not save sora,which they did)Terra may not become part Xehanort but he could still be a part of the Organization.

Of couse, Isa has some explainin to do I hope hes not just following Xemnas into the new Organization and that he has his own reasons.

Well he has been 'norted' so he most likely has little options at this point .In one of the latest interviews Nomura confirmed that MX can also transfer his consciousness into his other selves like he did with YMX in the Room Where Nothing Gathers..I'm sure being 'norted ' is also what made Saix change soo drastically to the point it ended up destroying his friendship with Lea/Axel. I'm hoping there is a way to save Isa in the end .

We'll also see Sora (with or without Donald and Goofy) traveling to a number of (Disney) worlds.

I don't know how much the seven Princesses of Heart are to factor (psychically) in KH3, seeing as they may only be spoken about (such as in KH2; except for Belle, Jasmine and Kairi).

So, Normura may decide to have Sora visit familiar worlds, connecting to those seven princesses, or he may decide to have him visit unfamiliar territory (such as in 3D).

Edited by Imagination in Progress

eraqus' heart was protecting him yes, but it already has been shown that eraqus couldn't protect terra completely by the actions of terranort... post-KH1

eraqus might be the key though to actually save terra at the end

Agreed I think that all the 7 Guardians of Light and maybe more will be playable because as Nomura has stated 3D shows the direction that KH is headed in, so I think they will have multiple playable characters.

Agreed I think that all the 7 Guardians of Light and maybe more will be playable because as Nomura has stated 3D shows the direction that KH is headed in, so I think they will have multiple playable characters.

i would certainly love to see that, and it is possible with how they did BBS and 3D :)

eraqus' heart was protecting him yes, but it already has been shown that eraqus couldn't protect terra completely by the actions of terranort... post-KH1

eraqus might be the key though to actually save terra at the end

Also, considering Terra's confident speech against MX in Blank Points, I doubt that Nomura would just have him fall so easily.

Then again, maybe we'll have a better idea of things after DDD comes to the U.S.

Also, considering Terra's confident speech against MX in Blank Points, I doubt that Nomura would just have him fall so easily.

Then again, maybe we'll have a better idea of things after DDD comes to the U.S.

but we have seen that xehanort got the upperhand somewhere in those 10 years

it has been the essence of the KH1 and 2, and it has been shown in 3D that xehanort got the upperhand

i think terra shall be fought and at the end he is saved, KH doesn't seem like a game were they would do such sacrifices

but we have seen that xehanort got the upperhand somewhere in those 10 years

it has been the essence of the KH1 and 2, and it has been shown in 3D that xehanort got the upperhand

i think terra shall be fought and at the end he is saved, KH doesn't seem like a game were they would do such sacrifices

Regardless, I still choose to believe that Terra is not one of the 13 Darknesses.

After all, if he is indeed one of the 7 Lights, then forcing him out of his natural position means no X-Blade for Xehanort.

Edited by Alan Smithee

Regardless, I still choose to believe that Terra is not one of the 13 Darknesses.

After all, if he is indeed one of the 7 Lights, then forcing him out of his natural position means no X-Blade for Xehanort.

I hope hes not also cuz hes in my top 3 favorite characters but until we get more details this is all we kno and its looks like that MIGHT be the case

Seeing as the 13 Xehanorts come from throughout time, it's possible Terra might be on the opposing side (BBS Terranort from the past) and on the good side once we find him as well. As for the others, Luxord and Demyx could have been Xehanorted along with Saix (more likely Luxord as he was around just before Saix was slain by Sora). After all, they didn't show in Radiant Garden. Perhaps Vanitas is the keyblade wielder Xehanort has on his side. At the end of the day, it's Kingdom Heats; anything could happen.

About that: Does Micky even know that Xehanort possed Terra? That could be a reason for not showing him (AX/Terranort).

That aside, they could "just" use Xion or Roxas and

Lea

as a seventh member.

Edited by Henne

A Cutscene ensues with flash backs from KH And KH II, with narration of what happened so far. The game begins with You playing as Sora with Goofy and Donald in Traverse Town, and a Horde of Nobodies come out. You learn the basics for attacks. After that, Mickey comes and tells Sora that Heartless and An unknown type of Enemy are invading the Town. After you beat Darkside, whom is very strong now, A Portal opens to YenSid. Sid tells the three that the worlds are once again sealed, with Sora repling that they never stop. Yen Sid also says that the worlds are broken down. Sora needs to find parts over the only world standing, Disney Castle, so he can go to the worlds again. But when they find all 10 pieces for the world they need to go to, a bunch of Shadows and Dusks ambush them as they go to the Gummi Ship. When Sora lifts off, and the World is within sight, a giant Nobody comes and knocks them down back to Disney Castle. Sora wakes and finds Donald and Goofy fending off Heartless. A Portal appears. They decide to go in. They are taken to Traverse Town. Cid arrives and tells the three that a space enemy is tracking over space. Then he says a portal appeared in the Third District. They go there, and they enter the portal. It takes themto the world they were trying to get to. Goofy figures that they can use Portals to travel to other worlds. They need to go back to disney castle and find 10 pieces again. Another 10 pieces are scattered. You can guess on what the basic part of the game is. About half way, Chip and Dale say they have fixed the Gummi Ship, as there aren't anymore portals. Now you fight this giant Nobody in space again, but this time your evenly matched. After you win, you need to travel by Gummi Ship. After your 2nd visit to all the worlds, the final world appears. :D After you get halfway into the world, Sora gets turned into Roxas! http://kh13.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.png You're Roxas until the Final Boss.

Other stuff:

This pieces of worlds gives Disney Castle way more use.

Optional Bosses are at Traverse Town.

After you beat Oylumpus Coliseum, a portal opens up in the new 6th District. You can now travel to Oylumpus Coliseum two ways.

Long Post! O.O

Edited by SoraBlade

Well if its not Terra than who do you think is the keyblade wielder that Xehanort said was on his side already. Its has to be out of Aqua, Ventus, and Terra because in KH3D when Mickey was counting up the Keyblade Wielders on their side Xehanort said that they where down two(really its one because he assumed they could not save sora,which they did)Terra may not become part Xehanort but he could still be a part of the Organization.

I know this is very unlikely, but it was never known if Xemnas ever found the Chamber of Waking(the one ventus is sleeping in) and maybe Xemnas eventually did and used that body as one of the vessels for Master Xehanort. Wait never mind I remembered something about DDD which is a spoiler.

You see Ventus smile in the Chamber of Waking when Sora is by all his Dream Eaters in the end.

Besides saving TAV and others, I expect an absolutely epic showdown between Isa and Lea.. Believe it !!

You took the words right out of my mouth about the whole epic battle between Isa and Lea. I was thinking that since the very beginning. Edited by DarknessOrLight

Besides saving TAV and others, I expect an absolutely epic showdown between Isa and Lea.. Believe it !!

About that: It would feel strange if Sora would be the one fighting him again. It's clearly Lea's battle. So... this means he has to be playable! A cutscene would not fit in something like this - brain wave:

Lea will try to fight Isa in a cutscene but cannot do it (alone) because of Xehanort's influence Isa is far to strong... *sigh* that's why Sora has to help him. I would prefer if they cannot help him (Isa) in their first encounter.

I guess, the only way to help him and other Norts is to use a Keyblade and pull Xehanort's heart thingie out of them... so Lea will do just that, after a doubtful battle... with Sora's help just because Sora is the main character.

I really like Sora but I am a bit afraid that he will steal the show of all the other characters.

Edited by Henne

I really like Sora but I am a bit afraid that he will steal the show of all the other characters.

I agree it would be pretty stoopid if everything revolved around Sora i hope that thay dont center everything around Sora and that they make the story more like BBS and 3D with stories for each playable character

Which im hoping to be 7+

Edited by Allpro11414