Kaiso

2012 London Olympics

o_o your getting laid?

I got laid over 80 years ago.

Opening ceremonies! I'm so excitedddd c:

I JUST CANT HIDE IT!!!

THE OLYMPICS HAVE STARTED!

Edited by Rob

The Ceremonies: It was okay, it was kind of boring imo. The Voldemort thing was very interesting and the olympic rings were so amazing.

I prefer the Beijing one, and even without comparison, this is just okay.

Now since they are showing:

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I am very disappointed >:I Not live streamed and no Doctor Who? Doctor Who is the most watched show in Britain and its known well worldwide >:I Hopefully they have it for the Closing Ceremony.

Posted Image

Apparently there was supposed to be another musical number but they cut it out at the last minute?? I don't know maybe it was in there... but hopefully there is something in the closing ceremony!!

I just saw the opening for the olympics and I got to say: damn England you crazy.

I'm a bit sad from the lack of DW save for the TARDIS Noise in the music number, but the Giant Voldemort defeated by Mary Poppins, Mr Bean playing Chariots of Fire, and Sir Paul McCartney playing Hey Jude with the entire stadium singing along kinda made things a whole lot better :')

Oh and watching The Queen sky diving off the helicopter with James Bond was interesting was well (I know The Queen had a stunt double but it was still interesting to watch.)

Edited by mistressLuck

Swimming, athletics and high jump is intresting to watch and all martial arts

Olympics are all the way pretty intresting stuff to watch

Shame that I seem to miss all intresting parts >: O

Edited by dusk

I hear the coverage in the U.S for the Olympics is delayed. Can anyone confirm?

In Australia, FOXTEL have got up 8 dedicated live HD channels.

Not delayed.

I don't think it is. There is a ton of channels covering and everything started at like 4 in the morning where I live ;o

I probably missed it cause I started watching it at 9 am on NBC.

Congrats to all of the teams that have won medals today and to those who have moved on to another round in their sports! Hope the teams you guys are rooting for are doing really well!

I'm so happy for Lochte though bless the cutieeeee <3 ;u;

Some of the Aussie swimmers have really nice bods tbqh and I am quite jealous

Did anyone see that one Chinese athlete in gymnastics completely eat it at everything? I felt sooo sorry for him!!! I can't remember his name, I was at a restaurant when I saw it. But my bby John on the US Team is doing amazing and I heard he's even sick which makes me so happy he's able to be amazing through all of this. <3

South Korea yet again took the gold for women's archery, and Japan got bronze. They are so amazing. I wish I could hold my draw as long as they can >.<

And congrats to US men's archery for winning the first medal for the US ^^

Phelps came in 4th, but thats ok, Lochte stepped up and won for the US.

Yeah, I'm really getting tired of how the reporters are going on an on about Phelps getting 4th. He didn't start training for that race until 10 months ago. It's not that surprising -.-

Yeah, I'm really getting tired of how the reporters are going on an on about Phelps getting 4th. He didn't start training for that race until 10 months ago. It's not that surprising -.-

True, but you know the media, if Phelps never won those medals in 08 they wouldnt be making a deal about it.