Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Marth

The Kirby Fanclub

tutti frutti. Kirby...a marshmellow of action, and the husband to Jigglypuff. And above else, the only rival to Mario with a hammer.

Kirby's Rainbow Resort forum is boring imo. You have to wait to have your posts okayed by a mod, not my type of forum at all :/

I just dunno what other active kirby forums there are out there, i guess.

...Meh, I just wanna stick to kh13. xD; Even if i'm into kirby/pokemon/whatever, who needs other forums? :P plus the kirby club here is good enouth i think xD I could always make my own kirby forum, i guess...

hello, i just wanna know, do you know about the rapture? i've been asking people for months, this is the only place i can turn. how many papa johns pizzas have you had? are you still trapped in 2016??

also, do you think marx is hot? be honest. because i do. hes so so attractive.

i hate to change th subject from kirby, but are you willing to give me your website? i promise i will be a good boy. i have been around for many a millenia, and ive grown accustomed to web moderation, and i do in fact love the pink boy. i used to be the best at minecraft server moderation, that was until that bitch herobrine stole my thunder. god i hate him. anyways, i also own reddit. my dad eats normies for breakfast. so do i.

top kek to you all,

signd munch

ps i love you

send me an email at sticyboy2000@gmail.com (ignore the name, thats my drag persona)