Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Decimo

KH3D Treasure chests maps

Would someone like to tell me why Riku's chests #20 and #23 in the Grid are impossible to find?

Don't you dare tell me they aren't. If they are findable, I would have found them.

Would someone like to tell me why Riku's chests #20 and #23 in the Grid are impossible to find?

Don't you dare tell me they aren't. If they are findable, I would have found them.

From the source site of the maps, it says that #20 is on the top "layer" and #23 is in a middle "layer" pathway? It might also be the map's orientation; I sometimes found my map was upside down because of the way I entered the Solar Sailer.

Very belated, but thank you for posting this guide, Decimo! I was able to find the chests between your translations and the original map notes. :)

From the source site of the maps, it says that #20 is on the top "layer" and #23 is in a middle "layer" pathway? It might also be the map's orientation; I sometimes found my map was upside down because of the way I entered the Solar Sailer.

Very belated, but thank you for posting this guide, Decimo! I was able to find the chests between your translations and the original map notes. :)

It's really annoying how the Solar Sailer changes direction depending on where you enter it from, still confuses the hell out of me.

I'm still working on them, but since today DDD comes out in NA, I guess I should share what I have so far.

Traverse Town

Posted Image

La Cité des Cloches

Posted Image

The Grid

Posted Image

Prankster's Paradise

Posted Image

Country of the Musketeers

Posted Image

Symphony of Sorcery

Posted Image

I'll update this post with the rest when I have them ready. DO NOT repost these anywhere, if you know someone who needs them, just link to this thread.

Your Treasure guide on IGN! http://www.ign.com/wikis/kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/Treasure_Chest_Guide

Can anybody confirm if those chests in The Grid that were mentioned before are where they appear on the maps I posted or not? I really hate that place too much to check myself.

Edited by Decimo

I can't for the life of me find the 2nd chest in Prankster's Paradise for Sora.

Is it the one on the ground by the carousel ramp?

@Decimo: As for the Grid chests, I was able to find them after flipping the map upside-down a few times. Chest #26 threw me in for a loop because I missed the note that it was on the rooftop.

Sorry for not having finished the last maps yet, I'm going to work on them today.

e: Added the map for TWTNW. That should be all of them.

Edited by Decimo

I'll update this post with the rest when I have them ready. DO NOT repost these anywhere, if you know someone who needs them, just link to this thread.

Pretty sure Ign stole this from you. Check this theft out. All they did was change the color of the map blue.http://www.ign.com/wikis/kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drop-distance/The_Country_of_the_Musketeers_-_Riku

Some people really have got nothing better to do, I guess. Bah, pretty annoying since they even removed the credits to the Japanese site I used for help.

I'm missing Riku's treasures 43-45 in the grid...It says throne ship, and i took the elevator down..but when i get there there's nothing there....are these three missable?

Edited by Rui Frazao

I'm missing Riku's treasures 43-45 in the grid...It says throne ship, and i took the elevator down..but when i get there there's nothing there....are these three missable?

I just went to look for them--all three of them are actually in the Portal Stairs area (it's not on the diagrams for whatever reason).

Is there a map that says what is in each Chest? Like if I only wanted to find the Chest containing Counter Aura, Firega, and such?

That's way too much effort even for me, but maybe if you keep GameFAQs checked someone will make a list.

That's way too much effort even for me, but maybe if you keep GameFAQs checked someone will make a list.

I was only currious because I missed out on some important chests on my first playthrough. On my second playthrough I found Counter Aura for Riku and cried, "How did I ever live with out it!"

Thanks for the guide. I'm going to get every chest to see what is out there!