Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

Conspiracy Theory: Space Cowboy is Sora96 (And More!)

Hatok ilu <3

I dont see WHERE you have done this . Name them . I just named several that you did SHIT to help out . You guys where NO WHERE to be seen . I call bullshit ..Where were you then ? You werent helping us , the supposedly poor inferior country . .You dont know wtf you are talking about.

I just said JAPAN! I can not comment on 911 or that Hurricane because I was not aware of them at the time. I can only comment on stuff since the Labour party won back control from the Liberal party.

I just said JAPAN! I can not comment on 911 or that Hurricane because I was not aware of them at the time. I can only comment on stuff since the Labour party won back control from the Liberal party.

So you can name ONLY ONE in the whole freaking world ? See what i mean ? We help out EVERYONE whether we have the money or not . I say that makes us a pretty damn decent country . We may have our flaws but i know when shit goes down we will get shit done . Im ok with that.

So you can name ONLY ONE in the whole freaking world ? See what i mean ? We help out EVERYONE whether we have the money or not . I say that makes us a pretty damn decent country . We may have our flaws but i know when shit goes down we will get shit done . Im ok with that.

I just frekin' said I can't comment during Liberal was in charge. I was too young at the time to know of 911 and that hurricane I hardly remember anything about it.

I'll explain. The "Roxas69" account viewed my profile which lead me to knowing of it's existence. I straight away linked DChiuch to it. He checked the IP and it matched WingedIcarus'. Stupidly they even added it as a friend.

But what if, gasp, WingedIcarus is a double agent for Sora96?

I just frekin' said I can't comment during Liberal was in charge. I was too young at the time to know of 911 and that hurricane I hardly remember anything about it.

You cant comment bc you dont know ! Dont run your mouth about other countries and tell us we are poor if you dont know your facts. Also ,its called History class . Everyone takes it . Learn it .

You cant comment bc you dont know ! Dont run your mouth about other countries and tell us we are poor if you dont know your facts. Also ,its called History class . Everyone takes it . Learn it .

But it is true your country is poor.

Actually I take Humanities, and we don't learn about that stuff. We learn about the 20th century. World War I and II, Vietnam War etc.

But it is true your country is poor.

Actually I take Humanities, and we don't learn about that stuff. We learn about the 20th century. World War I and II, Vietnam War etc.

We are not a third world country . Thats poor . Get it right . We are just one of many countries in the world going through this . Like i said, even then we still give aid and money to countries in need as we speak... Also , they musta skipped current affairs bc you dont know shit about it... We have ourselves and everyone else to worry about and we help out regardless. Who are you worrying about ? You only have yourselves.. not NEARLY the responsibilities we carry.When you start taking over our job in bailing out every struggling /needing country THEN you can say something. But you cant.

We are not a third world country . Thats poor . Get it right . We are just one of many countries in the world going through this . Like i said, even then we still give aid and money to countries in need as we speak... Also , they musta skipped current affairs bc you dont know shit about it... We have ourselves and everyone else to worry about and we help out regardless. Who are you worrying about ? You only have yourselves.. not NEARLY the responsibilities we carry.When you start taking over our job in bailing out every struggling /needing country THEN you can say something. But you cant.

You don't know shit about what you're on about.

Japan tried to take over Asia. When they reached Australia they were defeated.

From what I've been told in history, was because of America. quite frankly I would rather live in Australia or New Zealand, but part of my dislike of America is the nationalism/patriotism soo...

People are sounding mad in this thread... but its in the random section... soo.... I'm confused xD

You don't know shit about what you're on about.

No you dont know shit . You just admitted you dont even about half the shit im saying. So who is the one who doesnt know shit ? Its YOU. Brush up on your facts before you going running your mouth about subjects you arent educated in. You cant back up your arguments .

From what I've been told in history, was because of America. quite frankly I would rather live in Australia or New Zealand, but part of my dislike of America is the nationalism/patriotism soo...

People are sounding mad in this thread... but its in the random section... soo.... I'm confused xD

Not mad but amazed at his ignorance and blatant disrespect .

I didn't say we ended Japan's campaign to take over Asia. I just said when they attacked us we defeated them.

No you dont know shit . You just admitted you dont even about half the shit im saying. So who is the one who doesnt know shit ? Its YOU. Brush up on your facts before you going running your mouth about subjects you arent educated in. You cant back up your arguments .

Not mad but amazed at his ignorance and blatant disrespect .

And it's obvious to me you know nothing about the greatest country in the world.