Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
TheKeyBladeMaster

KH3D Heeelp?!?!? *Spoiler Alert* KH3D players only

I started off playing in the grid, (with sora) i got up to the fight with Rinzler an noticed i couldnt beat him because

1) my level was too low (lvl 13)

And

2) i didnt have counter rush! I tried to o back and get it and i couldnt! What do i do?!?!?! I dont want to fight him without it

I am also stuck with riku with the big round dream eater i feel like such a noob :(

Actually leveling up is not the best idea since as you gain levels, your enemies become stronger so Rinzler would still be a bit more powerful. Also you got counter rush after a cutscene in the grid.

Actually leveling up is not the best idea since as you gain levels, your enemies become stronger so Rinzler would still be a bit more powerful. Also you got counter rush after a cutscene in the grid.

Since when do enemies in KH scale with your level?

Since when do enemies in KH scale with your level?

Well I have seen walkthrough's of the game where people's final levels are in the mid twentys and the enemies had less HP than mine did so it scales that way at least.

Enemies' levels do not scale with yours. I'm at level 52 at the moment and they all have the same amount of HP as they did when I was level 30.

I thought Rinzler was easy, like most of the game. It seems like you run away from most fights. My suggestion is, don't do that. You can beat the game without grinding atall, just finish EVERY fight you get into and you'll always be where you need to be. It's all I did, and even the final bosses couldn't take me. (Lvl 37 and 38 by that point).

Also, keep 1 Cura or Curaga on you for the fight, and also try the above suggested command setup. You should do fine. Try to get to level 23 or 25 though, it's where I was by that point.