Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Shana09

KH3D *SPOILERS* Was I the only one who was disappointed about the ending?

22 members have voted

1. 1. Were you disappointed in the ending?

• Yeah I kind of was disappointed.
    • NOOOOOOOOOOO IT WAS AMAZING! THANK GOD SORA DIDN'T GET HURT!
    • Conflicted....

C'mon now , Lea was the walking ,talking ,middle finger to MX's master plan. Whats not to love about that ? ;)

Says Flaming Lea, the hardcore flaming fangirl of Lea.

He was hilarious xD

but still, sora better become the new vessel.

It would be nice :<

(inb4 a billion of Sora fangirls kill me)

Sora needed to be fine so that he could be the main character of KH3 (already confirmed). It would have been a great plot twist in a spin-off like Days or BBS if something like that happened to the main characters in those games. Oh, wait, Terra and Xion. So Square Enix has already done things like that, but not for their Golden Boy Sora.

Shoulda known. xD

I was happy with the ending; I got some bromance glomp/hugs, got some cute reactions from Sora and Riku after Yen Sid announced Riku passed, got some funny moments.....and that stupidly cute scene when Sora goes back to Traverse Town. <3

I am confused on one thing though.....how the f*** where the DE's in the real world???? O_O

It was a very climactic & intense scene. I loved that part, but I thought it was BS that Sora failed. They better not make a spin-off where Sora retakes the Mark of Mastery exam. You can't put that message in the credits then just make a new spin-off. KH3 better be next. Sora can be named a Keyblade Master after he kills Xehanort.

Shoulda known. xD

I was happy with the ending; I got some bromance glomp/hugs, got some cute reactions from Sora and Riku after Yen Sid announced Riku passed, got some funny moments.....and that stupidly cute scene when Sora goes back to Traverse Town. <3

I am confused on one thing though.....how the f*** where the DE's in the real world???? O_O

Kinode said that Sora put them into the Realm of Light?

I don't get it that much but it works for now.

I mean, I pretty much wished for Sora to become the new vessel for Xehanort. It would have been so interesting and it would have been amazing, but nooooooooo Lea had to come and save him.

Finally someone who agrees with me. Goddammit, SE, give me an evil Sora.

Kinode said that Sora put them into the Realm of Light?

I don't get it that much but it works for now.

What, when??? @___@

Speaking of DE's, I thought it was adorable that Riku was Sora's DE, to explain the symbol on his back. *flails* > <

I like this ending. If Sora would have been taken then I surely couldn't wait until KH3 xD. This ending is more soft, so I can wait more patiencely.

And I like that Sora didn't become a Master, because I hate when the protagonist gets all the atention, in this game Riku was the true protagonist, just like Aqua in BbS.

Finally someone who agrees with me. Goddammit, SE, give me an evil Sora.

So you want an evil Sora... Well, then you need a Vanitas! Just joking xD

I admit that that would have been interesting, but who knows what can happen in KH3?

It was a very climactic & intense scene. I loved that part, but I thought it was BS that Sora failed. They better not make a spin-off where Sora retakes the Mark of Mastery exam. You can't put that message in the credits then just make a new spin-off. KH3 better be next. Sora can be named a Keyblade Master after he kills Xehanort.

Nomura has already said in an interview that there will be 1 more game before KH3... hopefully it will be Sora taking the proper MoM exam, but concentrate more on Lea & Kairi becoming fully-fledged wielders!

Nomura has already said in an interview that there will be 1 more game before KH3... hopefully it will be Sora taking the proper MoM exam, but concentrate more on Lea & Kairi becoming fully-fledged wielders!

Really? Where might I find this interview?

So you want an evil Sora... Well, then you need a Vanitas! Just joking xD

I admit that that would have been interesting, but who knows what can happen in KH3?

Let me tell you, a legit evil Sora would be even cooler than Vanitas. It would be just that awesome.

Really? Where might I find this interview?

My best bet is to go to KHInsider (if you're a member) and look for the interview section... they've always had the translated version of his interviews.

Let me tell you, a legit evil Sora would be even cooler than Vanitas. It would be just that awesome.

I still prefer Vanitas, because I love black-haired guys! xD

Sora vs. Vanitas. I want to see this fight!

My best bet is to go to KHInsider (if you're a member) and look for the interview section... they've always had the translated version of his interviews.

Thanx.

What I wanted was for Lea or Mickey or Donald or Goofy or SOMEONE to be captured (other than Sora and Riku because it would just seem cliché if Riku got captured and Sora couldn't be captured).

Seriously, what I wouldn't give for a fight against Donald and Goofy or King Mickey. It would just be epic and you couldn't even fight them in Days. Maybe I was just looking for an excuse to beat up Donald and Goofy for all the times they have screwed me over but a Riku VS Mickey fight would just be so awesome.

What I wanted was for Lea or Mickey or Donald or Goofy or SOMEONE to be captured (other than Sora and Riku because it would just seem cliché if Riku got captured and Sora couldn't be captured).

Seriously, what I wouldn't give for a fight against Donald and Goofy or King Mickey. It would just be epic and you couldn't even fight them in Days. Maybe I was just looking for an excuse to beat up Donald and Goofy for all the times they have screwed me over but a Riku VS Mickey fight would just be so awesome.

If you guys think the next game is a sequel, you are wrong.

In the ending credits, it says that "This leads to Kingdom Hearts 3" or something like that.

meaning,

KHBBS > KH1 > KH 358/2 DAYS (part 1) > KH:RE:CoM > KH 358/2 Days (part 2) > KH2 > KH:Re:Coded > KH3D > KH3

They are either going to make a prequel (which...I am hoping isn't terrible and doesn't make sense because I honestly don't know what else they can do before KH3D, or not making one at all.

Edited by Shana09