Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Keyblade King 12

So I guess this is goodbye...

Yeah, I'm leaving the site. I would give a lengthy explanation on this decision which I've been thinking over for...practically months now but there really doesn't seem to be any of the people that would care about the explanation on the site anymore. If there is, a random or so friend, I'll message them. But yeah, bye.

Yeah, I'm leaving the site. I would give a lengthy explanation on this decision which I've been thinking over for...practically months now but there really doesn't seem to be any of the people that would care about the explanation on the site anymore. If there is, a random or so friend, I'll message them. But yeah, bye.

Really dude?

I'm inclined to be cold and says no one cares but that shit happens and you might be going through something tough.

Take care and hope to see you back on the site!!

Don't know you, but it sucks that one of our comrades are leaving. Wish I could have discussed something with you before you made this decision. Hopefully you'll change your mind someday. Adieu, my friend!

Wait first so i can hear your answer please.

Bro, I bead you farewell, I really enjoyed the talks we had, i'll miss you bro, you're in my heart. Now go!

Edited by TheApprenticeofKingMickey

I don't know you, but it sounds like you're upset right now, and if you are, then I want to know what's wrong. I don't like it when people are upset.

If you change your mind and decide to stay on this website, great. But if you don't, then...I guess this is goodbye.

:waves at you:

Don't know you, but it sucks that one of our comrades are leaving. Wish I could have discussed something with you before you made this decision. Hopefully you'll change your mind someday. Adieu, my friend!

Why ? , U will be back when SE announce new KH game

"Goodbye? I may be live bait down there, but I'm going with you!"- Jiminy Cricket.

Seriously though I am sad to hear that. Ya know you could always just log out for a very long time?

NOOOOOOOO! Well see u

Don't do that man! Why would you do such a thing anyway? I'm sure we will all miss you, and hope you change your mind.

Well, see you!

I'll be waiting for you.

Why the bloody hell are any of you upset about me leaving? You don't know me. I have never talked to any of you on the site. I've only ever even really seen a couple of you on this site.

Okay, because people I'll be coming back and that I'm upset. I will start to answer stuff. No, I'm not upset. Actually I'm strangely calm. I'm not even sad to be leaving. There wasn't a big event that made me want to leave. The reason that I'm leaving is; KH13.com just isn't fun for me anymore. I came here to talk about KH theories and then I stayed to talk to people about other matters and I actually had some really good discussions and talks and I had fun with people. Now, there aren't any good things to talk about. None of the friends I made seem to frequent the site anymore and I don't like any of the new people that have come on. I think, especially since KH3D, the site has just become infested with a really annoying group of people and I just don't care for any of you. You're not my type of people. I don't mean to be insulting; I'm just being truthful.

As for me returning to the site; well no. I can still come onto the site as a guest. KH13 is still a great site for KH info and I'll definitely be watching the KH3D english videos when they come out but the forums and the people on the site nowadays just don't make me want to stay. Like I said, this is a decision I've been thinking about for a couple of months now and I didn't really want to make a big deal of it but whatever. It's over for me. I'm not sad really. I'm upset that the site just doesn't seem as good (to me personally) than it was before, but that's life and I opened this chapter and I closed this chapter. The story started off well but it had a very anti-climatic ending.

Why the bloody hell are any of you upset about me leaving? You don't know me. I have never talked to any of you on the site. I've only ever even really seen a couple of you on this site.

Okay, because people I'll be coming back and that I'm upset. I will start to answer stuff. No, I'm not upset. Actually I'm strangely calm. I'm not even sad to be leaving. There wasn't a big event that made me want to leave. The reason that I'm leaving is; KH13.com just isn't fun for me anymore. I came here to talk about KH theories and then I stayed to talk to people about other matters and I actually had some really good discussions and talks and I had fun with people. Now, there aren't any good things to talk about. None of the friends I made seem to frequent the site anymore and I don't like any of the new people that have come on. I think, especially since KH3D, the site has just become infested with a really annoying group of people and I just don't care for any of you. You're not my type of people. I don't mean to be insulting; I'm just being truthful.

As for me returning to the site; well no. I can still come onto the site as a guest. KH13 is still a great site for KH info and I'll definitely be watching the KH3D english videos when they come out but the forums and the people on the site nowadays just don't make me want to stay. Like I said, this is a decision I've been thinking about for a couple of months now and I didn't really want to make a big deal of it but whatever. It's over for me. I'm not sad really. I'm upset that the site just doesn't seem as good (to me personally) than it was before, but that's life and I opened this chapter and I closed this chapter. The story started off well but it had a very anti-climatic ending.

Your wrong that is insulting. You may think there are mean people on the site, but you become one of them when you condemn everyone by the same stereotype. You must not try to get to know the new people if you think there all just not your type.

Your wrong that is insulting. You may think there are mean people on the site, but you become one of them when you condemn everyone by the same stereotype. You must not try to get to know the new people if you think there all just not your type.

I never said it wasn't insulting. I was saying that I hadn't meant to be. I know what I said could be very insulting to people and yes, I am stereotyping the new people but the world is built on stereotypes. Fair enough, I should have used the term 'almost' when describing the new people on this site. But seriously, if you expect me to have tried to make friends with every new person on this site, well then wow. Also I never said the new people were mean. Mainly they come across as idiotic, some times nasty or people that think they're a whole lot smarter or better than they actually are. BTW, no idea what you meant by condemning the same stereotype. I think you're either not reading what I'm saying or reading too much into it...

I never said it wasn't insulting. I was saying that I hadn't meant to be. I know what I said could be very insulting to people and yes, I am stereotyping the new people but the world is built on stereotypes. Fair enough, I should have used the term 'almost' when describing the new people on this site. But seriously, if you expect me to have tried to make friends with every new person on this site, well then wow. Also I never said the new people were mean. Mainly they come across as idiotic, some times nasty or people that think they're a whole lot smarter or better than they actually are. BTW, no idea what you meant by condemning the same stereotype. I think you're either not reading what I'm saying or reading too much into it...

You should be the better man and dematerilize stereotypes. It's better to have an open mind. Just saying.

And if these members are really a problem, you should have talked to a moderator about it or reported them if they bother you that much.

Anyway, take care Keyblade King.

You should be the better man and dematerilize stereotypes. It's better to have an open mind. Just saying.

And if these members are really a problem, you should have talked to a moderator about it or reported them if they bother you that much.

Anyway, take care Keyblade King.

I just personally find their personalities annoying. They're not breaking the site's rules, so there was no need to bring in the moderators.

That's why you block them. :U

You're sort of missing the point here. I don't like what the site's become basically. Even if I block every person I find annoying that would leave very little content on this site for me nowadays, so either way I would leave the site because it's just not fun for me anymore.