Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Firaga

KH3D Who Will Be The Next "Preview Boss"? {SPOILERS}

We all know there's a boss in the Final Mix games that give away an unknown character as a boss who laters turns out to be an important character in the next game (i.e. Xemnas in KH1FM, Terra/LS in KH2FM, Young Xehanort in BBS, etc.)

Now, DDD just came out....no one is really concerned about a Dream Drop Distance Final Mix....BUT....I really, really, really, REALLY....would like to know...if one will appear...if that game is made..................and stuff,

So leave your characters below!

{Firaga is immune to spoilers, so don't worry about me....worry about yourself and the others.}

Like Uncle Dolan says, I think Nomura said that there won't be a FM version of 3D. But I want one! Even if I can't play it, I think they would do KH3D FM and that there will be a new secret boss and a new secret ending connected to KH3.

I don't believe we would get a final mix since BBSFM came out bc of the Japanese KH fans getting butthurt over the fact we get a boss they don't have for once.

The only ones we can look at is:

Anti Black Coat

There are theories stating this guy might be Vanitas, which makes sense since Vanitas is now proven to still be there since in the cutscene in La Citè des Cloches, it showed both YMX and Vanitas.

Also, Vanitas has disc shaped red eyes before his face turned into like Sora in KH2.

Since the Anti Black Coat is has red-disc-shaped eyes, it might be a possibility.

Or it can be a nightmare and nothing more.

Armored Nightmare Ventus

Might be a possibile, but highly unlikely.

The rest we can just see is the 6 Xehanorts not shown.

Armored Nightmare Ventus

Uh.....he's already the final boss of the regular version so that would not make sense.

I dont know about DDD FM, but so far there's no preview boss, Unless Julius counts as a preview boss.

If DDD FM was made however I give u my Top Three bosses.

1. Sho Minamimoto

2. Terra-Xehanort

3. Some form of Xehanort

Hmm, i highly doubt there will be a 3D final mix, but unlike other people that didn't payed attention to your question, i will answer what i think.

First, guessing what will be the next ''Preview Boss'' is like predicting a character, since it seens the patern of these bosses are that they are characters who haven't appeared yet. We didn't see Xemnas before KH2, we didn't see Terra before BBS, we didn't see YMX before DDD, so it's kinda hard.

What is left to guess better what will be the next character is the story...

Could it be an important character that will appear in KH3? That will change the way KH3 unfold?

My guess will be that a possible preview character will be...

SPOILER TIME o/

A completely new Xehanort vessel, perhaps the somebody of an important traitor?

8D

I was actually talking about important characters from the next game.

woops

Ah, I understand.....well, nice try. I think what sweetens the pot, though, is a character we don't even know, like Xemnas or the Lingering Sentiment. They have to be so anonymous.....or so unrecognizable....that it makes us ask "when will we see this chap again?" and BOOM! He's in a future game.

Like Uncle Dolan says, I think Nomura said that there won't be a FM version of 3D. But I want one! Even if I can't play it, I think they would do KH3D FM and that there will be a new secret boss and a new secret ending connected to KH3.

he said that about kh bbs and look, now we have kh bbs fm. So sometimes I think he lies until he has a chance to decide who the new character would be that he wants to preview for the upcoming games

Marluxia, as one of Xehanort's vessel. He might have betrayed Xemnas but that can be fixed once Xehanort takes control over him.

Also, something I noticed. Marluxia is the only final boss from the previouse games to not make an appearance in this one. If he were to be secret boss that would be fixed.

he said that about kh bbs and look, now we have kh bbs fm. So sometimes I think he lies until he has a chance to decide who the new character would be that he wants to preview for the upcoming games

I don't think he lies. More like Square Enix wanting him to make a Final Mix.

Secret boss?A boss rush containing of all 13 Xehanorts.

If you defeat a copy,than the youngest one will pop up with his big-ass clock.You can't destory it? Too bad.Now you ahve to start over again.

You mad timeless keyblade babies?

I dont know about DDD FM, but so far there's no preview boss, Unless Julius counts as a preview boss.

If DDD FM was made however I give u my Top Three bosses.

1. Sho Minamimoto

2. Terra-Xehanort

3. Some form of Xehanort

Yeah..... maybe that's will possible but You're Right, A boss from TWEWY will be Epic!

I don't believe we would get a final mix since BBSFM came out bc of the Japanese KH fans getting butthurt over the fact we get a boss they don't have for once.

The only ones we can look at is:

Anti Black Coat

There are theories stating this guy might be Vanitas, which makes sense since Vanitas is now proven to still be there since in the cutscene in La Citè des Cloches, it showed both YMX and Vanitas.

Also, Vanitas has disc shaped red eyes before his face turned into like Sora in KH2.

Since the Anti Black Coat is has red-disc-shaped eyes, it might be a possibility.

Or it can be a nightmare and nothing more.

Armored Nightmare Ventus

The rest we can just see is the 6 Xehanorts not shown.

Anti-Black coat is the physical embodiment of Sora's nightmare in TWTNW.....

Armoured Nightmare Ventus is Sora in Ventus's armour but corrupted by the darkness.